Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default FREE udder cover nursing cover - just pay shipping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udder Covers has a promotion going where you can get one nursing cover free. You just pay the $7.95 Shipping. The code is ""onefree"

uddercovers.com/

Once you get to the site click on "Shop Now" it will ask you for the promotional code. Type in "onefree" and it will pull up the ones available (blue and pink remain)

Nechums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

thanks for posting...i just lost my nursing cover! what great timing!
    Proud mom to
    DS1, Sept 2008
    DS2, Apr 2011
    DD, Oct 2012

ctc221 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks! Just ordered a pink one!
    AC

DD 2/02
    DS 11/04
    DD 10/08

thanks! great promo!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I had one of these and never used it (different brand), but my sil is expecting her first baby and may like it, so I emailed her about the deal. I'm hoping it will encourage her to BF her baby. Thanks for sharing!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

does anyone use these on an older baby, especially after never having used one before?

i've never used one and dd is almost 9 months. she likes to rip her head off and look around while nursing (i hate bungee nursing!).

we're heading to disneyland soon and i wonder if a cover may help her "focus." or maybe she will totally protest the cover??

keckert is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Thanks!

Just grabbed a pink one!
    DD#1 2/1/05, DD#2 8/5/07, DS 11/04/09

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hmmm, maybe I should pick one of these up? My 4 mos. DD gets easily distracted while nursing, I wonder if this would help her focus more on her eating?

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    does anyone use these on an older baby, especially after never having used one before?

i've never used one and dd is almost 9 months. she likes to rip her head off and look around while nursing (i hate bungee nursing!).

we're heading to disneyland soon and i wonder if a cover may help her "focus." or maybe she will totally protest the cover??
    Your baby was like my two. That is why the cover up never worked for me. If I tried to throw a blanket or cover over them, they would just yank it off and think I was playing a game with them and it was just annoying for me, so I gave up. Personally, I think that these kinds of covers SCREAM nursing and draw attn to others that you are nursing. IMO you're better off just wearing BF friendly clothes and it's not that hard to discreetly NIP w/o a cover. HOWEVER, if a mother, esp one with her first baby is extremely anxious about NIP, I would rather her use one of these covers to help her through the anxiety, than have her wean or think that she needs to give her child a bottle when they are out in public (I know moms who are deathly scared of NIP and will give their babies formula when they are out in public, even though they are BF babies, due to their anxiety about NIP).

FWIW, both of my kids nursed when we went to Disneyland. They have two nursing stations, and I would utilize those, just to get out of the sun and relax a bit with some a/c, plus they had nice diaper changing stations too and if you have a child who is eating solids, they sell baby food there too and I think they sell diaper supplies, so it's a nice resources of moms with babies and toddlers. However, I wouldn't have hesitated to NIP either. If you find an out of the way spot, what I usually do is position my stroller so that it kind of blocks the view if I am somewhere where I think that ppl might gawk or something. Otherwise, I've NIP'd so much now, I really don't care. I do not make it really obvious when I am nursing and really if someone has a problem with it, it is THEIR problem, not mine. I'm just trying to feed my baby.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Great deal! Thanks for posting! I just picked up a pink one and emailed all my nursing friends about the deal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast