Default Recaro Young Sport

I walked by a car rental agency the other day and saw a Recaro Young Sport in the window. I Googled it and it looks like it could be competition for a Nautilus or Frontier. Anyone have experience with one? Price range seems to be the same as Frontier, but the online reviews seem to be that it's easier to install.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankinweimar View Post
    I walked by a car rental agency the other day and saw a Recaro Young Sport in the window. I Googled it and it looks like it could be competition for a Nautilus or Frontier. Anyone have experience with one? Price range seems to be the same as Frontier, but the online reviews seem to be that it's easier to install.
    It only has a 40lb weight limit on the harness. The Frontier has 80lbs and the Nautilus has 65lbs. Both of those also have high harness slots, so will last a child longer both in weight and height.

Now for a short skinny minny like my 4 yo DS, the Young Sport is probably enough for us. But for many kids they would outgrow it before ready to switch to booster mode. It's supposed to be great as a booster.

Good to know! Thanks. I am still debating (from afar, we're in Germany and I won't buy a seat without trying DD in it this summer when we're back in the US) between the Frontier and the Nautilus- of course. Glad to know it's still between those two (: