Default How to order replacement parts for used Graco SnugRide?

I mentioned in a previous post that my SIL will give me her Graco SnugRide. It's good until December 2011, but as it's been through two babies already it probably has some wear and tear. I have not seen it yet as she lives out of state, but just in case, I am wondering where I could possibly get replacement parts, suppose it needs new straps or latches/buckles, could I order that and from where?

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

You can order from Graco, but depending on how many parts you need, you may be better off just buying a new seat. An older one (20 lb limit) may have limited parts available and you might not be able to get matching patterns/colors. Look under customer service on their website www.gracobaby.com - you will need the model number and date of manufacture to find the available parts. You should call to confirm if you want matching patterns, etc. as it won't tell you on the website.

Just for comparison when you look it up, you can get a new front adjust Snugride for $80 and a SafeSeat for $100.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Thanks, o mom!