Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

You may want to go ahead and order 3-4. If you ever need to put the seat on one side to carry extra passengers, it would be nice to have the anchor already there.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Coral is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Can someone give me more info on this? I have a 2004 Honda Element and just installed our Maxi-cosi seat RF using the latch system. Do I need to do something else? Is this for a larger seat, or perhaps and older vehicle? I have an appointment to get the install checked next week, but if there's something else I should be doing I'd love to know!

Thanks!
    -Coral
    Baby Girl due May '09

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Coral View Post
    Can someone give me more info on this? I have a 2004 Honda Element and just installed our Maxi-cosi seat RF using the latch system. Do I need to do something else? Is this for a larger seat, or perhaps and older vehicle? I have an appointment to get the install checked next week, but if there's something else I should be doing I'd love to know!

Thanks!

The tether anchors she was asking about are for forward-facing seats. When you reach the rear-facing limits of a convertible seat and have to turn your child around, you use the top tether in addition to the lower anchors or seatbelt. Since your vehicle was made in 2004, it should have top tether anchors already installed from the factory. A few convertible seats can use the top tether rear-facing, but your infant seat does not. HTH!
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Coral is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Totally helps! THANKS!
    -Coral
    Baby Girl due May '09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2