We decided it's time to re-paint, especially since several neighbors have done so recently and it really makes a big difference.

This is the current color scheme: off-white with dark red/burgundy shutters (which complement the Spanish tile roof). There is also a random gray stone pillar on the left side on the way to the front door (it seems to fade into the background right now).

DH hates the red, even though I think it complements the roof color well. He's leaning towards a gray/gray blue scheme, maybe similar to this:

However, with our red roof, won't that look funny?

Many of the homes in our neighborhood have more earth-tone colors, like this one:

I just don't think it "pops" very well. The one existing color scheme I like in our neighborhood was already chosen twice in our court (by both families who recently re-painted!) so I'm avoiding it. It's a darker beige/brown color with a high contrast white trim but it complements a different house model without the shutters.

I like this color scheme, but am not sure if I would use the dark brown color for our shutters:

Any input? Other color ideas? TIA!