Default Today is the first day of summer vacation

The next couple of months should be very interesting. Unfortunately our pool isn't open yet. I think we'll just play outside with bubbles and sidewalk chalk today and plenty of naps for the 2 youngest.

What are your starter plans?
    DD1 11/02
    DS 11/05
    and
    DD2 2/09

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My 2mos summer vacation starts after today. It'll be so different this summer with a 2yr old. Last summer was EASY, she wasn't walking, took 2 naps, was content to sit with a toy for long stretches of time. This summer, I'm really going to have to bring my A game!

I intend on doing LOTS of crafts from No Time For Flash Cards. I figure the set up, execution, and clean up will eat up some of the morning. I also figure bubbles, chalk, the sand box, a plastic tub filled with water and toys (for days it isn't warm enough for the wading pool), trips to various play grounds, kite flying, will help keep ME from getting bored. I also hope for a few play dates and am sending DD to the sitters one day a week during June so that she can play with her friends (I'm sure they are more fun than mommy) and so I can get some things done on my own.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.