Here's the scenario: DD is due in October. I currently have DS#1 (48", 58 lbs) in a Regent, and DS#2 (37", 32 lbs) in the Fisher Price wanna be Marathon (the one they discontinued, I forget the name).

I need to fit the 3 kids across in my 2001 Honda Accord. I'm thinking I need to lose the Regent. DS#1 will be 6 years, 3 months when DD comes. DD will go into a Graco Safeseat 32.

Scenario 1: Buy a backless booster for DS#1 (he'll go into the middle, as the least protected, and I don't want visibility issues with a HBB), keep DS#2 in the "Marathon" and DD in the Safeseat. Which backless booster to buy? The Graco Turbobooster is on sale for $19 this week at Target. Is this a good buy? Is this a good seat?

Scenario 2: Buy a HBB booster for DS#1 now, wait for DD to outgrow the Safesat (around 1 year), at which time she will go into the wannabe Marathon, move my DS#2 into the HBB (he'll be around 4.75 years old, but is peanut sized), and buy a backless booster for DS#1 at that time.

What to do? Too many decision!!!! Either way, the three seats will need to fit in the back of the Accord...too expensive to buy a new car.

Thank you thank you thank you if you've followed me this far. Looking forward to everyone's advice

--Jennifer