Default Tiny soles deal-a-day!!!!

I don't think I have seen this here yet, but tiny soles is offering a deal a day!!!

http://www.tinysoles.com/dailydeal

Robeez, Pediped and even SKR for under $20!!!!

As always shipping is free with a $20 purchase!

Tiny Soles has, hands down, the best CS I have ever experienced.

I once ordered a pair of SKRs from her clearance section (for only $28!) and ordered the wrong size. I shipped them back for free and the owner called me to let me know she was out of the size I wanted. I ordered the next size up to put away. A few days later she called back to tell me she managed to track down the pair I wanted and shipped them out to me. (again, for free!) All that for a pair of clearances SKRs she could not have been making much on. That kind of service earned her a customer for life!

It seems to me the deal a day is usually on girl shoes, but she also has a great Sale/Clearance section that always has a great brand for a steal!

Oh and she adds a little lollipop in the shape of a foot to every box. J loves getting his 'new shoes' in the mail!
    Dena

Super Crunchy Mama to:
    ('06) The big guy

('09) The little guy

('12) and the diva

Learning to live with MSPI, FPIES and Food Allergies.

Whee! I've been looking all over for the link to this site again! I saw it months and months ago and completely forgot the url (momnesia, lol). Now it's safely bookmarked.
    BW'ing, BF'ing, Co-sleeping, vaxing, circ'ing WAHM to adorable DS