Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

That's why we went with the SNG and got the stroller we wanted!
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

Quote Originally Posted by abemom3 View Post
    The Keyfit is from the easiest car seats to install. It also fits babies very well. Newborns on the smaller end, don't fit well in the Snugride. I had a Snugride for my first 3, and even my average baby didn't fit right.

I'm getting the keyfit for my next! It's a very recommended seat.
    I do like the looks of the LATCH install on the KF - but I also LOVE the easy to use base on the SR32 for seatbelt installs.
    FWIW, the SR32 has lower slots and a closer crotch strap than the original snugRide, leading to a better fit for smaller ones than the original had (I know, it's contrary to logic, but there you go...)
    DS October 2007
    Busy Budgeted Chicagoland Mommy

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The Uppa Baby Vista has a car seat adaptor bar. It's a great stroller and yes expensive, but it will last you a very long time and the 2009 models come with the option of possibly making it a double stroller with the rumble seat, and then who knows later on a triple with the toddler step. We love our 07 Vista and each year the stroller just keeps getting better.

http://www.uppababy.com/

Also what about the Bumbleride Flyer or Indie strollers, the website says they come with an adaptor bar, and they sell covers for both the Snugride (22, and 32), as well as the Keyfit.

http://www.bumbleride.com/
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 07-01-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

we're getting a keyfit car seat as well, and all the peg perego strollers will accept them (i'm probably getting a P3, but the Aria OH and Si are compatible as well).

also, bumbleride will work, too, but it's a little bigger/heavier than the PP ones.

mwrn1 is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

tigergreen, have you contacted the perego company about compatibility? i was looking on their site and didn't see anything listed anywhere about that or if the strollers needed an adapter bar. if you could expand that would be great. i feel like i may just end up getting a chicco travel system if i can't find what i'm looking for and then getting a nice jogging stroller later for me and my husband to use.

A budget option would be the Chicco Trevi now (takes a car seat, still relatively compact, yet offers stroller capabilities if baby is awake and should be out of their carrier), then a Mac or nice umbrella if you wish once baby is older
    DS October 2007

oh...
    some strollers 'fit' the KF30, but it doesn't snap in (such as the Peg Aria, I believe) -- to me, the actual clipping in of the seat is important as I do stairs/curbs/bumps and wouldn't feel comfortable with a snug, but unsecured seat.
    DS October 2007

ebjw is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

The Chicco adapter does snap the carseat in, which I love. Look on ebay if you want to find a used Vista for a better deal- I saw a 2007 for $389 and a 2008 for $400 last night.
    Bumbleride strollers also take Chicco.

We have a chicco key fit 30 and LOVE it! It is much easier to use than the Graco (my friend has the Graco and is jealous of our key fit). We bought it with the cortina stroller. We also have a baby trend snap n go and it works with that. It doesn't "click" in, but there are straps you use with the seat and it's pretty secure. I believe Phil and Ted's also makes a car seat adapter for the Chicco. I would highly recommend the chicco seat though!

As I understand it, if you have the Keyfit 30 and one of the Peg strollers, you can contact Peg and they'll send you a strap for the stroller. I just looked at the carseats today and decided on the Keyfit 30 (versus the Primo Viaggio) and narrowed the strollers down to the Peg Aria or Pliko P3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast