Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by michellerw View Post
    As I understand it, if you have the Keyfit 30 and one of the Peg strollers, you can contact Peg and they'll send you a strap for the stroller. I just looked at the carseats today and decided on the Keyfit 30 (versus the Primo Viaggio) and narrowed the strollers down to the Peg Aria or Pliko P3.

sorry for the delay in responding...yes, i e-mailed PP and they said that the strap that you can get with the Aria or P3 will accept the Chicco carseats. she said if it doesn't come with it, you can get customer service to send you one.

The Inglesina Zippy takes the Chicco Keyfit, also. I use my 2009 Zippy with my Keyfit. The Zippy comes with the adaptor bar and straps, but the Keyfit fits so securely I don't ever use the straps.

There are a lot more options today than there were a year ago. Stroller manufacturers are catching on to the Chicco.

We have the Chicco Keyfit 30. It was anticipating getting a Graco, but then I had a preemie and changed my mind to the Chicco. So glad I did, because she was just over 4 pounds when she came home from the hospital, and the Graco wouldn't have worked for her. The Chicco was fabulous.

Anyway, I really wanted a stroller that would work with it (ended up with the Baby Trend Snap-n-go. But it turns out I put way too much effort into finding the right stroller for the car seat to fit in. DD hates sitting in the car seat, so as long as she's not fast asleep, I take her out of it every chance I get. I should have skipped the snap-n-go and just gotten a stroller that reclined. I end up using a sling quite often and that works great.

I'm getting ready to buy a lightweight stroller with recline and think it just might be the Peg Si'. That way if she is sleeping in her car seat, I can toss it in the Si, and if not, I can take her out and put her in the Si.
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

I will be using the KeyFit with the Maclaren Easy Traveller when my baby arrives later this year...fits perfectly! Highly recommended.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3