Default Another shoe question...

I think I have the worst luck ever with finding shoes for DD. She has tiny feet she's a 3 and a narrow foot. I bought her Clarks which I liked and the cs was great but she doesn't walk well in them. I had picked up a pair of Basically Barefoot by Jumping Jacks from Marshalls and she loves them, she walks really well in them and is always trying to put them on herself at home. Here's my problem the only have one style in girls and they are $55 a pair! Other shoes I've tried (pedipeds, robeez mini) don't fit as well and I really like the soles on the Basically Barefoot. I've checked ebay,nothing in her size , so can anyone recommend a shoe that is very similiar to the Basically Barefoot? TIA

This won't be an answer to your question, I know, but an alternative. Can one pair of shoes work for your dd across occasions?

I also had huge problems finding shoes I liked when dd was little, and loved Jumping Jacks. My dd probably had fewer shoes than most kids whose moms come to this board; we used the same shoes for pants and dresses and dressy and casual occasions. They were not cheap, but boy did I get my money out of them.

I really like Primigis and Naturinos. If you keep your eye on eBay you can find some great deals on them. ($40 shipped on new shoes would be a great deal as they are pricey, esp. Naturinos.)

Also, at that age my dd's foot just stopped growing fast, so shoes lasted a lot longer.