Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Pottery Barn Backpacks...

Are the Pottery Barn kid backpacks any good? They have an orange one that my almost kindergartener loves...

mamica is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We love ours. It's the preschool-size, so we weren't really looking for a lot of bells & whistles. It's seems to be well-made, durable, and it's going on year 3 this fall.

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My DD's held up very well for preschool. I'm planning to get her the size bigger for kindergarten.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

another preschool fan here!
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)

Quote Originally Posted by mamica View Post
    We love ours. It's the preschool-size, so we weren't really looking for a lot of bells & whistles. It's seems to be well-made, durable, and it's going on year 3 this fall.
    How big is the preschool sized pack? Can you fit a regular sized folder in it? My 3 year old needs a bag and I'm trying to decide between the preschool and small size.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

You can fit a folder in it, just barely. I got the Gear guide in the mail today with all the backpacks and lunch boxes in it. It says the preschool size is for ages 3-5 and the small is for 6-9. I'm getting my DD the small size for kindergarten because I know the preschool would be too small. It was fine for my DD to use in preschool and pre-k though.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We've been really happy with ours. DS1 has the smaller Star Wars backpack for preschool. I wouldn't want any smaller than that.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

I didnt check the sizes, stupidly, and I thought the preschool one was too small, even for preschool. You can shove a folder in but the edges get bent and she also has to kep changes of clothing in there. So I made that her "play backpack" (she puts toys in it to bring places) and I got her the LLBean JR backpack which I love.

giavila is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We have the preschool backpack and it worked great for us. Has held up very well. She carried a folder in it, a sweater and some days her lunch bag. She's starting K so I'm gonna get the bigger one.

lorinick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DS who is eight got one to replace a cheep Target one that only lasted less than half the year. The Pottery Barn one he has had for a year and half. It is very well made. NO holes, not coming apart at all. It's held up really well. We just purchased another one from them yesterday for the same child who has been asking for a rolling backpack. I'm sure it will be made just as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast