Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,565

    Default ISO of Kohls coupon code for 30% and free/disc shipping

    I have a 20% off code for kohl's for this weekend but i'm looking to see if anyone got a 30% code on their postcard. i can't recall the code right now but it's got "20" in it and I wonder if I can just change it to "30."
    And any discounted or free shipping?
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

  2. #2
    Zaney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    222

    Default

    It's HOTBUY30. You can always check the current codes at this site:

    http://kohlsbargains.com/coupons-and-discount-codes/

    HTH!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA - East Coast
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Found these on slick deals:

    30% off code: HOTBUY30.

    Free shipping $75+. Otherwise:

    MVC6984 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/15
    MVC3539 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/16
    MVC9946 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/17
    MVC2188 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/18
    MVC2776 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/20
    MVC6427 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/21

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaney View Post
    It's HOTBUY30. You can always check the current codes at this site:

    http://kohlsbargains.com/coupons-and-discount-codes/

    HTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ECMom View Post
    Found these on slick deals:

    30% off code: HOTBUY30.

    Free shipping $75+. Otherwise:

    MVC6984 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/15
    MVC3539 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/16
    MVC9946 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/17
    MVC2188 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/18
    MVC2776 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/20
    MVC6427 Free Shipping (Kohls charge) Exp. 7/21
    Thank you both! Now I can get DH's pants online without running to five B&M stores to look for his size, style and color preference only to see they are not in stock. Picky man. I can't tell the difference betwen plain front and pleated. Men.
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

  5. #5
    mom2akm is offline Silver level (200+ posts)
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    270

    Default

    I went to the Kohlsbargain.com website, is the 30% off coupon code only for online purchase? How can I use it in the store? I normally go to the Kohl's store and they only sent me a 15% off coupon.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2akm View Post
    I went to the Kohlsbargain.com website, is the 30% off coupon code only for online purchase? How can I use it in the store? I normally go to the Kohl's store and they only sent me a 15% off coupon.
    its kind of a crapshoot if you get the 30% off. i usually get the 15 or 20%, this time i got 30%. of course, our store had not very much at all but i did well- princess leapster game, ss shirt for dd for next year, 10 pr undies for her, some hair stuff, pants and 4 shirts for winter for ds, and 3 shirts for him for next year for $29.60 . they send flyers out to cardholders with a peelie sticker on the front. i usually pass mine along to someone else in store after i shop - i dont need to be shopping the entire week the coupon is good, maybe someone will share with you!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •