Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Moby for the 1st 3 months. I used it on almost a daily basis for several weeks though! We are now using the ergo more.
    DD
    DS

haha, congrats on getting a head start!! there is so much to think about!! My daughter used our Moby for 6 weeks. At which point she HATED facing in, and had to put her in the snugli so we could face out. (My snugli has a back strap so it's waaaaay better than a bjorn) She is now too heavy for that option, so I"m waiting for my Beco.

I'd definately recommend some sort of sling style carrier for the first bit, although my daughters put up with facing in in the soft structured carrier at first, it wasn't all that comfortable. they'd much rather be snuggled (but it depends on the baby)
    -Tess

DD1 4/07

DD2 1/09

DS1 2/12

Running in with a 2009 BOB Duallie Revolution in Navy

Running faster with a 2011 BOB Single Revolution in Plum

Sporting my 2010 Bugaboo Bee+ in Sage, definitely my guilty pleasure

Shopping with a 2010 Black BJCMD

Cruising in an 07 Acura MDX with a Britax Boulvard, Radian, and Graco Snugride all in a row!

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have a 20lb 5mo old and still go to it for certain situations! It was a LIFE SAVER in the beginning. If I couldn't get him to sleep I knew without a doubt he would sleep like a rock in that thing. Traveling with it is awesome, I have never had to take him out of it through security, it is so my go to carrier for travel. It is worth it's weight in gold, and practice before the baby comes is great, and will help you feel as comfortable as you possibly can.

I used mine for one month, and thought it was a huge waste of money. My baby is really big and gets hot fast so he would start crying and squirming when I tried to stuff him in there. It also took forever to put on and to take him out.

Still going strong at nearly 4 months! DS is much happier in it now when I wrap him really tight in the hug hold (he never liked his legs restricted in the frog-type position). It gets easier to wrap with practice.

I also have an Ergo and a new Beco. We have started using the Ergo for times when I need to get him in quickly. He is hit or miss in the Beco, mostly because he hates having fabric over eye level and he is still a little bit too short to have his head clear the top of the Beco.
    S
    DD 6/06
    DS 5/09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2