Smile Bridesmaid jewelry

I want to get something that is nice that the girls can actually wear again.

This is the style of the dress by Evan Picone, but they got it in jade green (for waaaay less $$ too with clearance sales and coupons ): http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

Any suggestions for bridesmaid jewelry that would go with this dress and won't break the bank?

Our wedding is June of 2010.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by yell929 View Post
    I want to get something that is nice that the girls can actually wear again.

This is the style of the dress by Evan Picone, but they got it in jade green (for waaaay less $$ too with clearance sales and coupons ): http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

Any suggestions for bridesmaid jewelry that would go with this dress and won't break the bank?

Our wedding is June of 2010.
    Your wedding is almost a yr away, so you have plenty of time to shop around. At Christmas, there are always nice jewelry gift sets, I would wait until they go on clearance AFTER Christmas, and that way you can get something really nice for really cheap.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Macy's seems to have lost the picture of that dress, although it still seems to be available. Do you have a picture you can post?

One thing to think about is what proportion of the women have pierced ears, whether the others would want to also wear earrings, and whether they have short or long hair.

I once read something about more elaborate earrings looking like too much on someone with short hair. Mine is short and I have to agree, though I am probably more conservative than most. I will often not wear a necklace if I am wearing dangling earrings.

Yell929's suggestion is a good one, and the women could wear as many parts of the set as seem most appropriate on your wedding day.

Default Buy pearls or make yourself

What a pretty dress! A few ideas: earrings with a matching a strand of pearls; a locket; a pearl solitaire on a chain, a strand of precious or semi-precious stones such as moonstone, coral, jade, or quartz.

Look online at Overstock, Bluenile, or Ross Simons.

I made pearl sets for my girls for a lot less than what I found anywhere else. My local lapidary and jewelry supply store taught me how to hand knot the pearls after I bought most of what I needed from them. Alternatively you could look online. My girls were thrilled with their real pearls and where them frequently. This is one thing where you have time time to save a lot by doing it yourself. Best wishes!

I think a fairly simple pendant in a matching colour (or alternatively, a neutral which goes with everything like black, white, or grey, depending on your gals and your colours) would be really nice with it, especially if you can find one of a length that will sit just above the drop so it shows, but accents the pretty top of that dress

Wink Re:Bridesmaid jewelry

Everyone wants to look good on their wedding. To add beauty to your wedding, bridal jewelry is an important part of your wedding day ensemble and must be not only affordable, but absolutely perfect too. If you want to have the beautiful bridal jewelry in reasonable price then My wedding jewelry is the right place. You will find an extensive range of wedding jewelry sets that are made from high-quality crystals, rhinestones, CZ diamonds, sterling silver, pearls, and much more and all you’ll find it here! in one place.