Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

back when i was in high school, two of my girl friends and i dressed up as pigs and one of our guy friends dressed up as a wolf. if you and your dh want to dress up too, you could all be the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf.

So many fun ideas thanks everyone!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Last year DD was a little under 2 and DS was 4. He wanted to be a farmer so I picked up some cute carhartt overalls for him (child-sized) and we had a straw hat in our dressup box. I tied a bandana around his neck, and he wore a flannel shirt under his overalls. He rode his little ride on tractor around the neighborhood with this plastic trailer that hooks up to it. DD rode in the trailer as a chicken (someone had given us a super cute hand me down chicken costume, coincidentally). We had some of our wooden eggs and straw in the trailer part too.

The kids got a kick out of it and I liked the combo together

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Dc did Fairy & Gnome one year. I also like things like Cat & Mouse, Knight & Princess, Raggedy Ann & Andy,
    I'm trying to persuade my two to do Fairy and Gnome this year LOL. I already have multiple fairy types of costumes in our dressup box so it would be fairly easy. I like the Family Fun gnome costume where it looks like the gnome is sitting cross-legged on a toadstool

s_gosney is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Last year dd was Charlotte the spider and ds was wilbur the pig. I have no clue yet what this year holds. We are going to disney for dd's birthday, so it may have to be some princessy thing.
    Sherri
    dd 10/03 "Mommy I made a video for you. If you want to see it, you should go to kids dot org slash Kylee."
    ds 05/08 who is quite amused by playing peekaboo with the straw on his foogo cup

DD1 wants to be Wendy from Peter Pan, so dd2 will be tinkerbell

Gone are the years of me getting to choose for my son!! :-( Last year I lucked out in that he wanted to be a big teddy bear and have his little sister be a little teddy bear. This year he is insisting on spiderman (boo). I'm still trying to decide if I should have my daughter be a spider or just find something else cute and little more feminine (but not matching) for her.

Michelle
    DS - almost 5
    DD - almost 2

maylips is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I once saw two siblings dressed as salt and pepper shakers. It was so cute! You could go off that idea and be ketchup and mustard or something like that.

I also went to an adult party and saw a couple dressed as a farmer and the dell...the girl was the farmer and the guy was a dell computer. Too cute. The next year, they went as a cowboy and Indian - only they did sports mascots; he went as a dallas "cowboy" with the cowboy hat, boots and dallas jersey and she went as our college mascot (Indian at the time), with her hair in pigtail braids and Indian headgear but wearing the college jersey. I loved the play on the names and, even though neither is that appropriate for kids, it may get your creative juices flowing.
    Mom to my little girl 3/12/07
    ....and boy 8/04/09

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Your DD could be a butterfly and your DS a caterpillar.

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

my two girls want to be a princess and a dragon this year.

Red Riding hood and the wolf. Cleopatra and a mummy. Witch and black cat. Cat and mouse. Cat and dog.

lots of other good ideas above! A friend did Peter Pan and Tink last year and it was very cute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast