Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have a spot on the counter for most paperwork (you might want a basket from the dollar store), and a place on the fridge for the lunch menu etc. I also have a spot she places her backpack everyday when she comes home from school.
    Karin & Katie Oct. 2002

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I deal with it right away, so it never piles up. Most of it is junk and goes right into the recycling pile. I complete forms and return them next day.
    Tara
    living a crazy life with 3 boys

I am thinking now
    of grief, and of getting past it;
    I feel my boots
    trying to leave the ground,
    I feel my heart
    pumping hard. I want
    to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
    as though I had wings.

~Mary Oliver

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have "Friday Folders" system at our school, but a few things do come home on other days. I deal with most things immediately. If there is information about upcoming events (field trips, open house,etc.) I put the flyer in the calender. I have one of those pocket calenders you can get at Costco so I just stick the flyer in the pocket of the appropriate month and write it on the calendar. I have a drawer in the kitchen dedicated to school work. We toss all of DS school work in there and then go through it every month or so and pull out the items worth saving. The rest goes in the trash.

I'm worried things are going to get more complex next year. DD's new preschool class sends home a bunch more work than her old one did so we may have to have a school work drawer for each kid or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2