Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I use Sigg bottles. You cave to clean them well, but it keeps everything cold.

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by american_mama View Post
    I remembering loathing the Rubbermaid drink containers back when I took milk to work. I hated the feel of the straw and they made the milk taste like plastic. However, DD may not have the same complaints and they are cheap enough, I assume, that I will probably just try one. Or maybe the product has improved... it's been a decade plus since I used one.
    I can't say on the taste front as I think all milk tastes nasty. I paid about $3 at the grocery store. Container Store also carries them at about the same price. (Walmart and Target have a knockoff, not Rubbermaid).
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think the contigo cups would be ok - I've only used them w/water but was thinking about them for milk too.

but we havent seen them at either BJs or Costco for a long time. We've been looking

eta before you invest in glass bottles, make sure your school accepts them. ours has a strict no glass policy..

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKath View Post
    The glass bottle idea sounds good. Let us know if it works.
    check with your school. i teach and we do not allow glass containers. too much of a hazard for breaking. i have taught in two other school districts in multiple states with the same policy. i LOVE the idea, but schools don't. hopefully you will have better luck than us. hth
    neeley

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Sarah and Amy both use the Litterless juiceboxes with no complaints. It's the only thing I have found that is the appropriate combination of leakproof, light weight and small enough to fit in a normal sized lunch box.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2