Okay wise BBB moms, I have a question that I hope someone knows the answer to. I recently learned the secret to identifying Gymbo outlet vs. Gymbo store clothes. Honestly, I always thought outlets mainly sold cast offs from previous seasons or seconds. It never occurred to me that stores make clothes of lower quality specifically for their outlet stores, although I guess it makes sense with the American obsession on bargains. So my question is, do lots of stores do this? Anyone know about these baby clothes stores/ brands:

-Carters: is outlet the same as regular store and is that the same as what you would find at TRU?
-Hanna: I've never been to a store or outlet, but have placed orders via phone and see a lot of it on ebay.
-Gap: I know some of their stuff is marked as "Gap factory store." Is the rest from the stores or different in quality?

I'm mainly just curious as I sometimes shop at stores and sometimes at the outlets, depending on what is convenient. I haven't bought tons of baby clothes at this point so I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can explain how things work.