Hi more experienced moms! My DS is now 4.5months old and he still eats every 2 hours during the day. Our nighttime routine is pretty good, I'll just put the whole schedule below. He is in daycare M-F from 9am-5pm but his dad does pick-up so I don't get him back to BF til 6pm. Should I maybe try increasing the size of his DC bottles to increase the time between his feedings. Yesterday and today we did 6oz for lunch and his DCP said he spit a little of it up but otherwise ate normally. I'm thinking if we're going to try feeding larger amounts and messing with his schedule, we'll do it this weekend when we can see how he responds.

So schedule:
8am - Wake up and nurse
10am - 4oz bottle at DC
12pm - 6oz bottle at DC
2pm - 4oz bottle at DC
4pm - 4oz bottle at DC
6pm-7pm - nurse depending on when he gets hungry
8pm - short nursing session before he goes to sleep, length seems proportional too how long it's been since last feeding
2am - nurse and back to bed
6am - nurse and either back to bed or up to play with Daddy, depending on his mood

That's normally nine feedings and it just seems like we should have spaced out more by now. But maybe there's some btdt moms who had a frequent eater too? I think I'd like to eventually get him on a 10,12,3,6 schedule since that's the schedule they normally follow for toddlers at DC.

Thanks for reading

P.S. - His DC bottles are 2 BM an 2 formula usually, me and the pump just can't seem to produce more. But that's probably a whole other thread :P