Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Another Calin clothing thread

Now that I ordered my Calin, looking for "knock off" Calin clothes. I looked at the past threads and am looking for additional ideas. Do I need to look for 12 or 14 inch clothes (Calin is 12 inches)?

I found this at TRU and wonder if these TRU clothes will fit her (I would look at the store for this brand)?
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...LAID=154340333
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oooh, thanks for starting this thread, I've been thinking of getting our Calin some outfits for Xmas too...
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

You need to look for 12" clothing.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Now that I ordered my Calin, looking for "knock off" Calin clothes. I looked at the past threads and am looking for additional ideas. Do I need to look for 12 or 14 inch clothes (Calin is 12 inches)?

I found this at TRU and wonder if these TRU clothes will fit her (I would look at the store for this brand)?
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...LAID=154340333
    Has anyone seen these in the TRU store? I was just in there yesterday and saw baby alive clothes and wondered if they might fit the corelle doll.

FWIW I have already posted this a couple times but I got two outfits packaged together at walmart for $5 no brand on them, in the doll section on a high shelf in my walmart. They are very cute on the doll and fit well.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    Has anyone seen these in the TRU store? I was just in there yesterday and saw baby alive clothes and wondered if they might fit the corelle doll.

FWIW I have already posted this a couple times but I got two outfits packaged together at walmart for $5 no brand on them, in the doll section on a high shelf in my walmart. They are very cute on the doll and fit well.
    I haven't seen them, I don't get to TRU often, but they look like they might fit. I missed your post about the clothes at Walmart. I'll have to check next time I'm there!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I did see these in store. I ended up not getting them because they looked kind of cheap IRL, and I figured the ones from the Dollar Tree were almost as nice for less money. I do think they would fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I did see these in store. I ended up not getting them because they looked kind of cheap IRL, and I figured the ones from the Dollar Tree were almost as nice for less money. I do think they would fit though.
    Too bad. Thanks for the review. I'm going to have to see if there's a Dollar Tree around here.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Not cheap.. but an option....

I found these at Magic Cabin --THe small set fits dolls 11" - 14"

"The sweet pressboard case from the Czech Republic has a metal handle and latch, and holds ten assorted pieces from dresses and pants, to undergarments and costumes, to jammies and accessories (contents will vary), all natural fabrics, all at a super savings! Clothing is made in the USA, Germany and China."

http://tinyurl.com/ykkzet6
    Mom to Arwen (1/06), and two geriatric chihuahuas

Yes, 12 in doll clothes.
    Last edited by bluestar2; 02-24-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Too bad. Thanks for the review. I'm going to have to see if there's a Dollar Tree around here.
    Sally,
    I bought a couple of the dollar tree outfits and ended up throwing them away. They are very hard to put on and take off and DD loves taking off the clothes and tries to put them back on.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast