Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by WitMom View Post
    I think I need to make an emergency Costco run, and of course any trip to Costco ends up costing no less than $100. No matter why you went there, you never get out for less.

Lately, it's been closer to $200 (since I have no time to clothes shop, I often buy clothes there too -- in bulk, if they fit)

I was at Costco earlier today and managed to block out cheesecake treat but ended up with three cones of the yummies popcorn for $9.99 plus tax. The plan is to eat one or two and to gift the rest. Right... They had a tasting so I could not resist, especially since DS has been begging me to buy popcorn for weeks now. In our store it is a seasonal item and is only supposedly available this week-end. I live very close to Costco and am trying to resist the urge to go there tomorrow and get another package.
    Mom to DS born on Thanksgiving 2003

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I will. not. read. anymore Costco threads. You guys keep my money spent and my butt growing.

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Not at my costco... I consoled myself by buying a Cheesecake factory cheesecake. But I am sad these weren't there.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2