Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Days-of-the-week underpants?

My three-year-old is currently obsessed with (1) the days of the week; and (2) her daily underwear selection. I thus figured she'd appreciate days-of-the-week underpants, like those I remember from my own childhood. But I'm having trouble finding some of decent quality in toddler/little girl sizing. I've seen the version at www.paulfrank.com, but a shipping cost of $9 on top of the $38 retail price seems silly. So I ask: Have you seen any days-of-the-week underpants, in a Size 4, either in person, or online with good shipping rates? Thanks.

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Two packages of regular Hanes undies I've bought for my princess obsessed DD have had the days of the week printed on them. I know we also bought a package of generic ones from Walmart back when I was PTing my oldest and they had the days of the week too. They're not high quality of course though, LOL! The only other undies we buy are Hanna and Children's Place, and I haven't seen the DOTW type in those.
    Jen

KBecks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Is this something you could make yourself?
    Karen, mom to three beautiful boys, 10/2004, 7/2006 and 10/2008!
    trying to spend less time online, doh!

*I regret choosing circumcision for my sons.*
    Our new arrival is NOT circed.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Nordstrom has cute ones that are not that expensive, maybe $12 a pack?
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

I have gotten them at Gymboree for my boys.
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

cvanbrunt is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got them at Gymboree.
    Carrie

DD#1 September 2005
    DD#2 October 2007

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thanks for the suggestions. Gymboree carries boys', but not girls', and Nordstrom only currently carries them for girls 6 and up. I've been surprised that it's been such a challenge! Anyway, if anyone else has suggestions, please keep them coming....

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Nordstroms -- got the Paul Frank ones (boys). Very cute but run skinny. Lasted 3 months for DS 1.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The last time I saw days of the week undies, it was at Old Navy for my eldest niece when she was 3 or 4.

Which means I've not seen them at ON in 6 or 7 years.

And that really stinks because I also got matching DOTW ankle socks for her that year ... and I wanted to get them for my middle niece then birthday that she was finally potty trained (and so proud of her panties) and I was disappointed they'd stopped making them.

Try Kohl's as well. I've gotten some cute girls' undies there for the nieces, too.

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonowl View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. Gymboree carries boys', but not girls', and Nordstrom only currently carries them for girls 6 and up. I've been surprised that it's been such a challenge! Anyway, if anyone else has suggestions, please keep them coming....
    Not true! I just opened a pack for DD. They are days of the week 7 packs that they sell. We have animals from the summer and just got the princess/fairy themed ones last week. Here is al link for online but they are sold out now. You could likely find them in store. I just bought a pack last week during gymbucks-they did dig them out of the back for me. hth
    OH-DD is currently XS for them which is 3-4 and size S is 5-6

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_it...=1255457214072

ETA: type in "days of the week" on their site and you'll see all the recent ones but they must have just gone out of stock.
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast