Default Land of Nod furniture

I have a question on the quality of their furniture for a friend. I don't have my BBB book handy to look. She is looking at a bed & dresser not crib. Thanks!

I believe the BBB version I have gave it a "B" rating. We have a crib, dresser, changer and nightstand from them and have had no complaints. They have very clean lines and the quality seems great. If I'm not mistaken, all of their furniture is also made in the US which is very rare to find these days.

I think they liked it quite a bit but gave it the B rating since it is expensive. Their ratings factor in the cost as well as quality, best buy for the buck. This is what I remember from reading the latest edition a tiny bit before wrapping up a copy for friend. The manufacturer for them was El Greco and made in the USA, something I like.

sste is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have a play table which is high quality. In general, I think their stuff is better quality than PB. One warning - - their ratings are cr*p. I submitted negative reviews on two items, a toy and a wall mount book shelf, and neither were ever posted. I even emailed a follow up complaining about my review not being posted and still not on the site!

So, don't go by their ratings.

I got DD a big girl bed (the Petite Marguerite Bed) from Land of Nod and we love it. We got one of the nice mattresses and the bed is very comfy and looks so sweet in her room. It should be a bed that lasts her a long time. The delivery & set up process went smoothly.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. I ordered a play table from them that hasn't arrived. Bedroom furniture is a little more important in being "quality" and long lasting and I thought I'd get some opinions here. I'll give her your thoughts.