AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Target Registry Completion Coupon - Question

I got my Registry Completion Coupon for target today and it says to pick a day and I can use it as much as I want on the one day both net and in store purchases. Is it really only good for 1 day? It says it doesn't expire until Feb 2010. The cashier instructions also say to give it back to the customer.

I think the internet code is good until the expiration date. It matches the code another girl posted (she didn't post her scan # on the bottom)

I can't decide if I should use it with my gc's to buy the last of my baby wants from the registry or if I should hold off until I need to make my first big diaper purchase. I know it works on things I added - even if I did it that day.

It's only good for one day and you're right that you can use it on store & web purchases (as long as you do them on the same day). I recommend doing some pre-shopping and add any last minute items before you go through the checkout (like you mentioned). We added two pairs of pants for my husband and a lamp onto our registry.

Be careful to pick out the exact items on your registry or it won't get the 10% off. This is done automatically by a computer.

Also - for anyone who also has "redcard" discounts, you cannot combine this completion discount with any other extra 10% off - including pharmacy, redcard rewards, or others like it.

My baby is due tomorrow but we went ahead and completed our registry a couple weeks ago. It turns out there was a problem scanning it so they manually took the 10% off so I suspect my coupon is actually still good. I plan to save it and start adding things to the registry after the baby arrives and make another "completion" trip. I'm interested to see what I didn't even realize I would need!