Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Where to find a good B&M deal on Dansko shoes?

I can't buy shoes online (only one pair in ten thousand actually fits my feet, so I need to try shoes on). Are there any B&M stores where you can get Danskos at less than full price? I've never seen them at Marshalls. There's a DSW close to my home, but I never go there.

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't know how good the pricing is, but I know Work n Gear stores sell Dansko's and you might be able to find an online coupon. DH just printed a 20% code from the internet last week by googling Work n Gear. HTH!
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

Thanks; I'll try that!

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you are in MA, there is a store here that has a TON of Danskos for well under $100, sometimes as low as $20. Like, a whole wall full of them. They're usually the bigger sizes, which is great for me since I wear 42's.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    If you are in MA, there is a store here that has a TON of Danskos for well under $100, sometimes as low as $20. Like, a whole wall full of them. They're usually the bigger sizes, which is great for me since I wear 42's.
    And this store would be.... where? I'm ready to jump in the car, LOL!!!

marie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    And this store would be.... where? I'm ready to jump in the car, LOL!!!

in fact, i'm headed to Boston this weekend and will add this to my to do list!!

marie
    mama to
    DD1 9/03
    DD2 12/07

http://www.footstockshoes.com/index.shtml -- the Concord location only. The whole second floor is a clearance section, with TONS of comfort shoe brands (Mephisto, etc.). It's worth a trip!! Sometimes they have the chain across the stairs with a sign that says it's closed, but I usually ask and they say I can go ahead up.

Concord is an insanely cute town. There's a great ice cream shop, kitchen store, cheese shop. Mmmm. I haven't been there in ages! Oh, and Fritz and Gigi kid's clothing: http://fritzandgigi.com/store/
    Last edited by pastrygirl; 11-13-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    http://www.footstockshoes.com/index.shtml -- the Concord location only. The whole second floor is a clearance section, with TONS of comfort shoe brands (Mephisto, etc.). It's worth a trip!! Sometimes they have the chain across the stairs with a sign that says it's closed, but I usually ask and they say I can go ahead up.

Concord is an insanely cute town. There's a great ice cream shop, kitchen store, cheese shop. Mmmm. I haven't been there in ages! Oh, and Fritz and Gigi kid's clothing: http://fritzandgigi.com/store/
    I am not far from Footstock's Wellesley location, but they have a teeny-tiny clearance section (and horrendous return policy, which is why I don't shop there). I guess Concord is the place to be. I'm guessing you can't return clearance shoes there either?

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post

in fact, i'm headed to Boston this weekend and will add this to my to do list!!

marie
    mama to
    DD1 9/03
    DD2 12/07
    We're getting heavy rains here this weekend, just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by sansdieu View Post
    I am not far from Footstock's Wellesley location, but they have a teeny-tiny clearance section (and horrendous return policy, which is why I don't shop there). I guess Concord is the place to be. I'm guessing you can't return clearance shoes there either?
    I'm pretty sure it's final sale. I can't believe you actually are in MA! I posted this as a long shot, LOL!

I've had good luck selling Danskos on eBay. I tend to buy too many pairs when I go to Footstock, and don't end up wearing them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast