Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    poppy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default How many Shutterfly books can you get?

I remember reading where people got 2 or more free books at the same time but Shutterfly is only allowing me to get one free book (trip advisor code).It says "Sorry, you have already entered a special offer code for this promotion."

Is anyone having this problem? Also, do you get the F/S code and the $10 off $30 code at the end or do you add it at the beginning. I am adding the $10 one and it wouldn't allow me to do it. Or the 3 Free holiday cards code either.

Thanks!

poppy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Actually, I got 2 books, but I can't use more than one that I got from TripA. I had gotten 2 codes from them and 1 from someone else.

I just got 3 free books in one order. My codes were all previously entered and when I put 3 books in my cart, it automatically put them as being free. I didn't try using any other codes with it and just paid the S&H fee.

spunkybaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had two Facebook/Family Tree codes (one from my account, one from DH's), one TripAdvisor code, and one Cozi code. I could only use one Family Tree code. I had to create another account to use the second Family Tree code.
    Mom to two spunky kids

I used a code from Trip Advisor and a code from Family Tree. I also ordered two sets of cards (25 each)(one set each of the 4x6 and 5x 7). I got free shipping, the $10 coupon and 20% off the cards and the free photo books. It came to a total of about $21 for all that shipped. I received another code from Shutterfly today for a free book. I forgot I had a Cozi code. So i need to get busy again on two more books.

kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

YOu can redeem lots at a time, but only one per particular offer per account. In the last month I have saved over $200 in codes.
    Mom to Arwen (1/06), and two geriatric chihuahuas

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

You can use one code from an offer per account. So, I have a Cozi, TripAdvison, Tea Collection, Family Tree, and houseparty in one account. My second HouseParty book offer is in another account. I always make two copies of each book, so when I am ready to use the houseparty books, I will make it in one account, order it and pay shipping, share the book with the other account, order it and pay shipping. The shipping is more expensive that way, but what can I do? It's still cheaper than paying for the book itself.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

so i have two free books. COZI and teh family builder free photobooks. Can someone please share the other links/codes/offers w/me? I'd lvoe to get a few as gifts.

Please & THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by calv; 11-12-2009 at 12:16 PM.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by babybunny View Post
    I used a code from Trip Advisor and a code from Family Tree. I also ordered two sets of cards (25 each)(one set each of the 4x6 and 5x 7). I got free shipping, the $10 coupon and 20% off the cards and the free photo books. It came to a total of about $21 for all that shipped. I received another code from Shutterfly today for a free book. I forgot I had a Cozi code. So i need to get busy again on two more books.
    Where do I get the $10 coupon?

I think it expired yesterday. It was 10 off 30.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast