Default Endless.com - great CS!

I recently ordered DS a pair of Livie & Luca shoes from Endless.com. He wore them for the first time today and a small part of the shoe fell off. I was so disappointed because I love Livie and Luca shoes, and it was only day 1 of wear! I wasn't sure if I should call Livie & Luca or Endless, and I decided to go with Endless. They told me they guarantee all shoes that they sell for the first 365 days. The CS rep told me they can send me out a brand new pair at no charge, but it turned out that they no longer had DS' size. So instead she emailed me a free return shipping label to send the shoes back and said she would credit my account for the purchase of the shoe. Seems pretty basic, but I thought that was great CS, especially in this day and age when decent customer service is hard to come by. Thanks, Endless!

Glad you had a good experience. Mine was bad enough that I haven't ordered from them again. Although the 30% cashback is almost enough to make me give them another chance.

I ordered a pair of Acorn slippers. They sent the wrong size (two sizes too small!). I called immediately, they had me ship the others back and shipped out a new pair right away. The second pair was AGAIN the wrong size (same wrong size as before!). I called and complained a second time. The rep said that since they obviously couldn't get my order right to just send it all back and order it from somewhere else. Which I did.