Kitten007 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default KozyPal Shopping Cart Cover - HELP!!!

Anyone else buy the KozyPal shopping cart cover with the Labor Day sale? I still haven't got mine and I got a confirmation e-mail saying it shipped 10/28, but every time I check the status with USPS it says still not received from the shipper.

I have e-mailed them 3 times (over a week and a half) and have been trying to call all day (phone keeps ringing and when I go to voicemail the box is full).

Anyone else going through this too?

HELP!!!

I hope I just didn't lose money on them.............
    Two Crazy Boys and A Baby Girl!

I ordered one several years ago from them with no issues. USPS often doesn't update their delivery confirmation until it is delivered, so I would try not to panic yet. How was it sent? (Priority, first class, parcel post?) Since it's been less than 2 weeks, it could still be in the postal system somewhere. I hope they get back to you soon! It is so frustrating not to be able to contact someone.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

I have ordered from them multiple times in the last year or so and never had a problem.

I hope they get back to you soon - definitely frustrating - I would definitely keep trying - hopefully you can get through soon and get an answer.

Did you hear back from them? I'm curious to know if it's just a one time issue, or if the company is having problems, since I've ordered from them several times for gifts...

Kitten007 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I finally got it Friday and forgot to post! I never heard back from anyone so maybe since their voicemail was full, maybe e-mail inbox too? Maybe they never got my three e-mails? I have no idea, but I just happened to open the front door before I left and it was there (I checked everyday)! Odd that no one called or e-mailed though. Very frustrating.
    Two Crazy Boys and A Baby Girl!

i would send an email regarding this- melissa, who started kozypal, she wouldn't have ignored you. i know many, many people who havent had a negative experience over the years with KP, nor have i. she'd want to know to try to keep it from happening again