Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks for the reviews. Really, at this point, the clothes are just for *me*, as I'm sure DD won't be into different outfits until she gets much older.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

urgh-- i'm not a help, i'm a sucker for nice doll clothes, and we have SEVERAL corolle outfits in both 12" and 14" size. i will buy if it's "different" (so for example we have a more gender neutral set with a teddy and cords, just because it didn't look like a dress and wasn't pink), cost be darned! (well, within reason)

i think the suitcase of outfits is a nice option. those looked really cute to me i'm going to bookmark that page! thanks kayte!

one caution-- if ordering corolle clothes, be carefull to order BABY clothes and not toddler-- because they aren't interchangable (even if you get toddler 12" it might not fit the baby...slimmer styles or something) there are TONS of toddler outfits, so you might be tempted and the disappointed.

for what it's worth, my 22 month old DOES like to change the babies clothes. she likes to take off her cribbaby's clothes every morning. it's something that keeps her occupied for the 15 minutes before i come get her (she's an early riser) she'll try to put the clothes on too, but is less successful at that. she's been doing both (putting on and taking off) for a while now. she wasn't into babies until i gave her extra outfits. but then, she's sorta into clothes yes, at 22 months...save me!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    one caution-- if ordering corolle clothes, be carefull to order BABY clothes and not toddler-- because they aren't interchangable (even if you get toddler 12" it might not fit the baby...slimmer styles or something) there are TONS of toddler outfits, so you might be tempted and the disappointed.
    Good to know! Thank you. There have been a lot of craft shows around here, and I've found some cute crochetted hats for DD for muuuch less than Etsy. That would be great if they had doll clothes! Great idea about the garage sales/thrift stores. I guess I just have to look for 12" clothes. Also, I love the idea of storing them in a little suitcase.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    They are very hard to put on and take off and DD loves taking off the clothes and tries to put them back on.
    This is why I have been willing to shell out $18+ an outfit for the Corolle clothes --they have elastic and velcro in the right places to make the clothes easy to take off and put back on.
    Mom to Arwen (1/06), and two geriatric chihuahuas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2