Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

For the third year in a row, I'm wearing cream colored, lined wool slacks with a soft, fuzzy, cream colored sweater that has some gold threads running through it and some gold shoes. I got the outfit at Ann Taylor Loft a few years ago and pretty much just pull it out for the Holidays. This year it will look nice with Sisi's cream-colored velvet with gold ribbon Christmas dress.

ETA: I'm hoping my relatives don't notice that I wear the same things because I can't remember from one year to the next what they wore. I'm hoping they notice my clothes about as much.
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 12-09-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Um, whatever I pull out of the closet that day? I don't do anything that requires looking nice. I have been buying lots of new tops so likely I'll just wear one of them with an appropriate pair of pants. Ooh, maybe I'll wear my new black boatneck, black pants and snazzy red patent leather flats to Christmas eve mass- does that count?

Christmas day- PJs. All day.

Beth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2