I have been using these bottles to give DD pumped BM and it seems like I am wasting a little bit of milk every time. The bottles have a double nipple, a big nipple with a smaller one inside to get baby to latch deeper, mimicking breastfeeding. She does fine feeding from the bottles, sucks it down pretty quickly but I find that milk gets stuck between the two nipples and she can't eat it all, she's getting air before all the milk is gone. I am still quite new at this but it seems like I wind up pouring out the little bit that is left in the bottle every time I feed her (about once a day, BFing the rest of the day). In a single feeding this is not a big deal, but over time this is a lot of wasted pumped milk that I worked hard for! Has anyone had this problem with these bottles? I am wondering if I should get some different bottles with just a single nipple; she is not having too much trouble at the breast, latch is not great yet but she is certainly eager to take it so maybe a simpler bottle wouldn't compromise BFing. TIA for your input.