View Poll Results: What size diapers is your 2 year old wearing now?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Size 4

28 35.44%
  • Size 5

31 39.24%
  • Other (smaller/larger/or already potty trained - wow!)

21 26.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    purpleeyes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I voted other- DD is wearing size 5s, but I am thinking of moving her to size 6. She has been getting little red marks where the elastic is on her leg, probably a sign!
    But, she did pee in the potty for the first time last night so hopefully we won't need them much longer!!
    B

DS
    DD

Cam&Clay is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DS2 was 2 in December. He weighs 25 pounds and is 25th percentile and has been in size 5 Pampers for months.
    DS1 age 21 years
    DS2 age 11 years

Umm, yeah, I'm putting my not so small 2 1/2 year old in a size 3 huggies still. It still fits; doesn't leak, why move up?

I think he's been in a size 3 since before he turned 1. I really don't remember. I was close to moving up when he decided to start growing up instead of out. He's been right around 31 pounds for 6 months now, but has been gaining height much faster than weight for almost a year. He's just over 36 inches now.

I put him in 4's at night for the past few months because he has leaked overnight. I have about 1/2 a case of 3's left and was planning on buying 4's permanently when these were gone, but we're going to PT this weekend, so he may never technically wear a size 4.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DD is 22 months and I hope to keep her in 3s for a loooooooong time. The fit fine.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

DS is 4 now, but he PT'ed at age 2.5 and was in size 4 at the time. He was big - 75th percentile for height and weight - well over 30 lbs at 24 mos. He was briefly in size 5's, but exchanged some girth for height and went back to size 4's.
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Turned 2 in Dec. and wears a 3 in the majority of the brands.

Beth

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My 22 month old just moved to size 5. DH thinks they are too big on him, but I would say hes 29 lbs or so. The size 4 were getting really hard to fasten around his waist. They looked uncomfortable. I think size 5 fits good.

Quote Originally Posted by belovedgandp View Post
    Umm, yeah, I'm putting my not so small 2 1/2 year old in a size 3 huggies still. It still fits; doesn't leak, why move up?
    See, this is us. Well, my 2 year old is pretty small, but she'd been wearing size 3 Cruisers with zero leaks so I haven't bothered to switch.

I found 3 cases of size 4 Cruisers on clearance at Target for 50% off and we'll start using those when the case of 3's I just opened is gone. My hope is that they will be the last dipes I buy for her. She's already interested in PT.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Arwyn is a little over 2.5. She's been wearing size 4 forever, but can wear size 5. I just have to cinch it in a little more. She's a peanut too. She has been wearing size 5 Overnights before because she's a very heavy wetter.
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

zag95 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD is 2 today! She has been wearing the Kirkland brand in size 6- weighs 30.5 lbs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast