View Poll Results: What size diapers is your 2 year old wearing now?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Size 4

28 35.44%
  • Size 5

31 39.24%
  • Other (smaller/larger/or already potty trained - wow!)

21 26.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bethandcian View Post
    I voted other- DD is wearing size 5s, but I am thinking of moving her to size 6. She has been getting little red marks where the elastic is on her leg, probably a sign!
    But, she did pee in the potty for the first time last night so hopefully we won't need them much longer!!
    Congrats!!!! Wishing you a swift potty training experience.

Hannah has always been my little peanut. When she was two, I think that she was in size 3's. And when she turned 3 went into 4's.
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I'm thinking this diaper size range is crazy! My size 3 wearing ds is 25lbs and 33", same stats as some kiddos that are wearing a 5. He is still comfy in 3's, they don't leak and you get more in the pack for the same $.

Beth

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I'm thinking this diaper size range is crazy! My size 3 wearing ds is 25lbs and 33", same stats as some kiddos that are wearing a 5. He is still comfy in 3's, they don't leak and you get more in the pack for the same $.

Beth
    Yea, I don't have a 2yo yet, but I wanted to read the replies. Um, my 4mo is in 3s. 3s must last forever.

(My 21mo is in 4s in name brands; 5s in generics. Earths Best are KILLIN me because the sizes look exactly the same, and I have 1 LO in 3s, 1 LO in 4s.)

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD is in size 4s, she is almost 20 mos. I just got some size 5s, because getting her into the 4s was too much effort. The size range on the diapers are ridiculous. She was in 4s for almost a year though.

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DD was in size 4 Cruisers forever. We recently switched to 5s because the 4s seemed a little short. She's on the tall and thin side.
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011

My older son wore size 4 until he PT'ed a little past 2-1/2.

My younger son is 21 months old and in size 4. He's been in size 4 forever it seems and I wasn't planning on moving him out anytime soon. After reading this thread, though, I am thinking about trying size 5. I was thinking just to leave him in size 4 like his bro, but he's heftier (27lbs, no idea how tall) and 5 might be better. 4 does leave a few marks.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DS is in size 5 Kirkland diapers. I have tried the 4s since I know it's a better deal but they seem to small for him.

HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

at 2 DD wore a size 6. At 2.5 DD is now PT.
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

maydaymommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I voted other b/c 2.5 yr old ds has been in underwear for 2 weeks now! WooooHoooooo!!

He's small - 28lbs - and he had been wearing sz 4 Huggies Supreme as well as overnights. Now his "crib undies" (aka pull-ups, ssshhh) are 2t Seventh Generation. He's wearing them for nighttime only and it's working great b/c they are much more like cloth and don't look anything like prior diapers. Not that you asked, but I recommend them if you need something transitional.

For a few weeks I had the new baby and ds1 in Huggies Pure & Natural. The designs on those are very light and more than once I put the size 4 dipe on the size 2 babe, accidentally. Worked surprisingly fine. Not so much the other way around!
    Big Brother 5/07
    Little Brother 9/09

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast