View Poll Results: What size diapers is your 2 year old wearing now?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Size 4

28 35.44%
  • Size 5

31 39.24%
  • Other (smaller/larger/or already potty trained - wow!)

21 26.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The twins turned 24mo in November and at that time they were still in Huggies 3's. However now, 2 months later, I've switched them to 4's because they started leaking more often. At their 24mo well baby apt they weighed 24lbs.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

DD who is now almost 4 was just under 30lbs at her 2 yr. appt. We used 7th Gen. diapers for the most part so she was in a 5, but in a pinch where either we forgot a diaper at My Gym class and they were out of 5s or 4 she was still skinny enough to get into a size 3 Luvs or Huggies. She was in size 5s until she potty trained at 37 mos.; she still weighed between 30 and 33lbs. then!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, diapers will fit differently depending on the shape of the child. The upper limits on the sizes would be for long, skinny kids. A 2-year-old who is 4 feet tall would weigh quite a bit just from bone weight but might still fit in a size 4, which goes to 37 lbs. (Eek! Can you imagine a 4-foot 2-year-old? Talk about car seat problems!)

Despite my exaggeration, the example still holds true.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4