Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    http://www.la-z-boy.com/Product/5521...fin-Sectional/

We have this sectional and it is a DREAM. An investment but worth it to me.
    thanks for the link. that looks really comfortable... too bad our room is too small.

nov04 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by shawnandangel View Post
    And OUCH. The BBB gives United Furniture a "F" rating

http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/business...id=&gen=&lid=1
    We've found them very difficult to deal with, very cruddy customer service. The previous owner used them to replace something that broke during the closing on our house.
    Jos
    dd1 10/2004 prenatal stroke survivor w/ speech delay and dysarthria
    dd2 02/2007 asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Karenn View Post
    The couch in the top picture by Ashley furniture looks almost identical to the one we got at Costco just a month or two ago for around $600 (maybe $700.) They might still have it at a Costco somewhere, and they have a much better return policy on furniture.
    i just found this couch in the coscto connection magazine... and my store is getting them in next week i'm assuming it's the same one you have - thanks for the heads up!

how are you liking your couch... is it pretty comfortable?

so the weird thing is that fred meyer is selling the same brand of couch as costco. the oregonian has an ad for freddies with an emerald home furnishings couch, similar to the shape we want... that's how we found the costco one, it came up in a google search. not sure what to make of that, as it relates to quality???

I sat on the one at costco and was going to buy it (the last time they had them) and then they sold out! And got all their x-mas stuff in. And in the mean time we bought furnitures (reclining sofa/loveseat from lazyboy-love them!)
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    i just found this couch in the coscto connection magazine... and my store is getting them in next week i'm assuming it's the same one you have - thanks for the heads up!

how are you liking your couch... is it pretty comfortable?

so the weird thing is that fred meyer is selling the same brand of couch as costco. the oregonian has an ad for freddies with an emerald home furnishings couch, similar to the shape we want... that's how we found the costco one, it came up in a google search. not sure what to make of that, as it relates to quality???
    I forgot it had been in the Costco magazine! That would have been an easy way to find the item number! Sorry about that! I saw that Fred Meyer had a similar couch too... Not sure what to make of that.

I like the couch fine. I think my only complaint would be that the seats aren't particularly deep. That's perfect for me for sitting, but not so great for laying down to watch a movie like I often do. Also, when we moved it in, we noticed that the sides of the couch were not sturdy at all. We accidentally kicked the side or something and heard a crack. It almost seemed like they were made of balsa wood! It didn't affect the structural integrity of the couch at all, but still... So I don't think it's top of the line, keep it forever furniture but it's working well enough for us, especially at that price. We've bought several other pieces of furniture from Costco and haven't had a problem so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenn View Post
    I forgot it had been in the Costco magazine! That would have been an easy way to find the item number! Sorry about that! I saw that Fred Meyer had a similar couch too... Not sure what to make of that.

I like the couch fine. I think my only complaint would be that the seats aren't particularly deep. That's perfect for me for sitting, but not so great for laying down to watch a movie like I often do. Also, when we moved it in, we noticed that the sides of the couch were not sturdy at all. We accidentally kicked the side or something and heard a crack. It almost seemed like they were made of balsa wood! It didn't affect the structural integrity of the couch at all, but still... So I don't think it's top of the line, keep it forever furniture but it's working well enough for us, especially at that price. We've bought several other pieces of furniture from Costco and haven't had a problem so far.
    thanks so much for the info!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4