Question Any sites that offer free shipping and free returns on Beco Carriers?

I found posts that indicated both frogmama and happybabycompany offer free shipping and carry Beco carriers (currently looking to order the Gemini). However, with both sites, if you return the carrier, then you pay the return shipping and the cost of the initial shipping is deducted from your refund amount. I'm looking to try out both the Beco and Ergo, so I was hoping to find a site that offered both free shipping and free returns, as we will likely return one of the carriers (there are several sites that carry the Ergo...so we have options there).

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

tendercargo.com is unclear about their return policy on their website, so you might want to call them.

Also, amazon.com has the Gemini and free returns on certain ones (depends on whether the item is sold by Amazon or a retailer through amazon, I think).

HTH!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    tendercargo.com is unclear about their return policy on their website, so you might want to call them.

Also, amazon.com has the Gemini and free returns on certain ones (depends on whether the item is sold by Amazon or a retailer through amazon, I think).

HTH!
    Thanks. I'll check them both out.