cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Disneyland and CA Adventure

I know DL is celebrating it's 55th anniversary this Summer. But I just read briefly on a blog that there is construction going on at CA Adventure. We are planning on visiting in June....should I be concerned about the construction??? TIA!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We didn't go to CA Adventure when we were last at DL two weekends ago, but the last time we were there in December a bunch of the little kiddie stuff was closed like the Bugs Life ride, and the rocket ship swing thing. I also think that the orange swings were closed too. DH usually only goes over there to ride on California Screamin' (I don't do upside down stuff) and then we just usually end up going home as it's our last stop for the day. The busiest rides are usually Soaring over California, and Toy Story. Check the Disney page directly for what's closed and what isn't closed.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

they have been doing construction for a WHILE. It won't impact your visit much. It is one the main water bay... for a new water show. Most of the rides otherwise are open. Our family loves the Calif Adventure!