Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What comes after the highchair?

DD2 is a stubborn strong-minded little tyrant- I mean darling. She really wants to sit at the table but is really to small and immature to do so safely and neatly. What have you used after the highchair? I've seen many boosters that have their own tray, but she might prefer being pushed up against the table. She must be restrained or she'll be standing up. Does anyone have recs? TIA
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We have the Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat. It has a tray, but you can remove it and just push them up to the table. We also use it when we travel to the grandparents house. It costs $30 on amazon. You can also get it in stores, but only the red/beige one not the blue/green one. We love it. Our son prefers to sit in it over his highchair now.

chozen is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kmillini View Post
    We have the Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat. It has a tray, but you can remove it and just push them up to the table. We also use it when we travel to the grandparents house. It costs $30 on amazon. You can also get it in stores, but only the red/beige one not the blue/green one. We love it. Our son prefers to sit in it over his highchair now.
    we own this as well. right now we leave it in the car but im thinking soon we may need to bring it in the house.

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

TT or Svan youth chair
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD1 who is 2.5 yrs is using this. Just not comfortable w/ her at the table w/out it cause she sits on her knees then and has slipped off 2x's. The booster came in handy as a travel highchair as well.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have a booster seat that straps onto the chair too. I think it's The First Years from Target. We pull ds up to the table rather than use the tray. It's very handy- great for home or travel.

Beth

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We love it so much that we bought two - one for DD and one for guests! As a practical aside, buy it in the next few weeks so that you don't have to scrub your high chair pre-Passover! I am dreading washing mine, but I left the tray insert in my Passover stash so I can just snap it on for the week.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

If you do decide to use a booster that straps on to the chair be sure to use a towel underneath as it can ruin the chair otherwise. 2cents.

My DD2 is four and still is happy to sit in her high chair pulled up to the table. She still uses the tray too if we are having a movie night and eating in front of the t.v. (not that often swear!)
    Mom to two sweet girls: Defne 4/01 and Deniz 2/06

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast