WTH?? My ex-boyfriend, who I dated about 4.5 years, we broke up in 1997, sent a facebook friend request to my sister. I don't know if thats worse or the fact that she accepted it!

I sent her a joking mssg like 'Whyyyy, oh Whyyy did you become FB friends with XXX??? How could you do that to me??? ROFL!!!!' She writes back and says he sent her a request (like 2-3 days ago), she thought it was odd but just accepted it.

Thanks alot. So now he can see anything I post. I'm sure thats the exact reason he did it, or to show up as my sisters friend so I would see it and his post. Geez!!!

This freak literally stalked me for a over a year after we broke up. Wacko letters. He said that since we had talked about marriage in front of other people, had preformed the act of consummation of marriage, according to the Bible we were married. So my new marriage to (current) DH was not valid in God's eyes. He would sent letters to my parents house, addressed to 'THE ADULTERESS'. To my parents house!!

I still have them, I should scan them, put them on facebook and let them be visible to EVERYONE!!

My sister still lives in my hometown, he does too, she is an elementary school librarian, he's a HS teacher, at first I thought they still ran into each other, but it really ticks me off that she accepted his invite when she thought it was 'odd'.

He's married, has a daughter 1 month younger than my boys (his settings aren't on private) and just had a baby boy. I just don't understand why he did it, we broke up 12 freaking year ago, if he wanted to ask me anything he could send me a mssg.

He even somehow has my email address. When my mother passed away 11-08 he sent an email in Dec that only said 'My wife and I send our regrets'. I was really hurting, and that stung so much. He knew my mother. Thats all he could say??? I replied back and totally ripped him a new one, like a page long, well, maybe thats why he wouldn't send me a mssg on FB, lol!! What stung so much about that email about my mothers death was it was so sterile, he could have sent something just from him that had at least 2 sentences, his wife did not know my mother, and if he wanted to include his wife, put her freaking name!!! To me it was more disrespectful that he excluded it, if that makes sense.

I will be honest and say I've wondered about him and how he's doing, the last time I had talked to him was 2001 I think. I'm not innocent because I found out what school he worked at (my other sister told me) and each staff member had their own page, thats how I found out he finally got married and had a DD. I was really happy for him. In my defense, I only looked once.

I just think the way he did the facebook thing was sneaky, I guess 'shady' is the new slang . I checked, he and my sister don't have any mutual friends.

There's my bitch. I sent him a friend request just to aggravate him

I wonder what his wife will think if she sees it before he does....