Default Icoo Pacific Review

Just got my I'coo Pacific.

Let me start with saying: this is not a perfect and a fantastic stroller.
    BUT: it's a very good stroller in general and specially for the price (I paid 420$, and it was a stretch on our budget).
    I might repeat in my review some of the things that have been said on the forum before.

Let me start with the pros:

It is a light weight stroller, for a full stroller and an all terrain stroller.
    # Assembled dimensions: 29.5" x 24" x 42"
    # Folded dimensions:30.5" x 24.25" x 9 "
    # Weight: 23 pounds

It is a very easy to fold and unfold, but it's a big stroller when folded, it will fit in most cars, but unless you have an regular size SUV it will take most of the space in your trunk. If you really need to travel with it and space in the trunk is an issue, you can take off the wheels and the seat. that way you will be able to save some space, and it really takes a minute to assemble it all back together as soon as you get to your destination.
    with that in mind: I don't think it's a good stroller to travel with. but I haven't seen any full size strollers with a good maneuvrabillity (large wheels and a comfortable seat), that can be considered a good stroller for traveling. I would probably get a cheep umbrella stroller latter on just for that purpose.

I LOVE the way it moves, I think that it is in the same class as the expensive strollers (Mutsy, Bugaboo, etc.)

the frame of the stroller seems very high quality and well built. the basket is on the small side, but I am not going to put groceries in it or anything like that. it will easily contain some toys for the park and even a blanket, which is all I need form the basket. it is also very easy to access the basket in any seat configuration.
    I like the fact that the wheels are from rubber and not inflattablle. I had inflatable wheels in my previous stroller (with my DD, who is 4 years old now), and it was pain in the ass!!! I had a flat tire once a month or two! and if you are on a walk far from home it is a big problem!
    The wheels can be easily detached so you can wash them if they are muddy.

The handle is adjustable but it's not telescopic. I don't really care what feature makes the handle adjustable as long as it provides the results. I am 5"8 and my husband is 6 feet tall: the height of the handle is perfect for us (or me with high heels). I tried walking with the stroller around the house and had enough space for my feet, never bumped into the bar that connects the rear wheels. my 4 year old DD can also push the stroller if you put the handle down.

The seat: it is reversible so your child can face you or the world while strolling. it's a nice feature, but I could live without it (didn't have it with my DD) the reason that it's not very important for me is my previous experience: the first month when my DD got out of the bassinet and started sitting in the stroller (around 5-6 months) she was a little bit upset not seeing me in the beginning. but she got used to it very fast and was very happy facing the world. So the reversibility of the seat is not something that is worth investing money in.

The seat can be easily converted to a bassinet, it really takes a minute to convert it. and I wanted only a stroller that came with a bassinet, because I love to take long walks, sometimes for a couple of hours and I think that the most healthy and comfortable way for the baby to be is to sleep in a bassinet versus a car seat. my DD would nap for hours outside in the park (on good weather days she would be with me outside most of the day and I used to put her to nap on the belly: which contributed to a very strong back).
    I would say that the conversion from seat to bassinet is a very important feature for me: not because I am going to do it frequently, your baby needs a bassinet for the first 5-6 months and doesn't really need a seat. but once they are older and seat upright, they tend to fall asleep on long walks and than it is very important for me to recline the seat to a fully flat position. where they can sleep on their side or even on the belly and not to wake up every time they need to change position.
    The bassinet is very long but not very deep and wide, but it seems comfy enough for a 5 months old baby to nap in it, with adult supervision. the stroller comes with an additional mattress for the bassinet, which is very important for me: i don't think that while the baby is lying in the bassinet there is a need to use the straps, and the additional mattress hides them and the baby won't feel them underneath his back.

You don't need to store an extra bassinet.
    The stroller comes with a universal car seat adapter.

The seat can be elevated, it's a nice feature to have when you go to the restaurant or just need to feed your baby when you are spending long hours outside form home.

The seat is upright enough in my opinion: I think that the most upright position it's maybe a 100°, which is enough.

The canopy is huge and can be moved to different positions and shade the baby from the sun from every angle. the stroller comes with a rain shield and a foot muff for colder days, and this is nice for the price.

The foot rest is adjustable in multi positions, and it's a very important feature, that makes the seat very deep.

The assembly is very easy.

The cons:

As I said before, I think that the frame is perfect. the only problems I can see are with the seat.

First and most important: the bassinet is a little bit wobbly. as someone mentioned in one of the previous reviews of this stroller. I think it was Zane who said:"It tilts so the baby's head is going down a hill. So, I now have to use the car seat adaptor, whcih defeats the point of buying a stroller w/a bassinet seat. I had little the fact that you can raise the seat height, but when the seat height is in the up position is when the seat seems really unstable so you have to keep it locked and the low position anyway"
    I haven't delivered yet, so I can't say that I used it with my baby in it, but I put 8 pounds of books on the side where the head of the baby is supposed to be lying and it did tilted the stroller to a maybe 2-3 angle degrees. and keep in mind that the weight of the baby is not only in his head. so over all I don't think that it would be a problem. even if the bassinet will be a little bit tilted in the head side, you can always put something in the legs side to even it. so it is a little flaw of the stroller but not a drastic one.

The other down side of the stroller is that the seat is not very deep, it's OK but I would prefer it to be a little deeper( for the 2-3 year old) but the back of the seat is high enough for a 3 year old to seat in it.

I don't like the bumper bar: it's not easily removable, but it is height adjustable. this is a really big flaw in the stroller. I would prefer to have a snack tray instead. the only good thing about it is that it is washable.

The other down side of the stroller that the fabric isn't fully removable, so you cant put the seat in to the washing machine.

PGTB was worried that the seat has a strong smell. I do feel a smell but I think it's a normal smell that comes with every new stroller, nothing exceptional here. she was also saying that the fabric isn't organic or as nice as in other more expensive strollers. I don't see a big problem with that, and plan to put some kind of a sheet on the mattress any way.

I also am not very satisfied with the safety strap system, I don't think that the locking mechanism is made from a strong matterial. and I can't comprehend the way that the little piece of fabric that overlaps on the lock is supposed to be.

Overall I like the stroller and would recommend it. specially if you are on a budget and can't afford to buy a 700-800$ stroller.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

wow- great review!!

PGTB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennyzu View Post

I LOVE the way it moves, I think that it is in the same class as the expensive strollers (Mutsy, Bugaboo, etc.)
    Thanks so much for your review!

Did you manage to ride it outside?

The other down side of the stroller that the fabric isn't fully removable, so you cant put the seat in to the washing machine.

PGTB was worried that the seat has a strong smell. I do feel a smell but I think it's a normal smell that comes with every new stroller, nothing exceptional here. she was also saying that the fabric isn't organic or as nice as in other more expensive strollers. I don't see a big problem with that, and plan to put some kind of a sheet on the mattress any way.
    I have to say that we did manage to wash it finally. I have removed the seat and all the padding from straps and bumper bar. I have washed the canopy too even though there are metal pieces sewn into it, I did soak it fully despite it and have to say it came out all right. I didn't submerge the actual seat into the water because of the wooden boards but we used the washcloth soaked with soapy water and baking soda to wipe it thoroughly and then water and vinegar solution wipe to remove the soap residue. This seems to remove the offensive smell to my satisfaction. All other parts like the mattress and the foot cover and removable pads for the bumper and straps are very easy to wash. We just washed them in soapy water with baking soda and rinsed with water and vinegar to remove all residue. The stroller didn't lose the color and the fabric didn't experience any damage, looks as bright as ever for timber color, except a bit wrinkled. I definitely would recommend air drying it because I think it has a tendency to shrink. It was easy enough to pull the seat over the frame and zip back up too.

I am most likely going to use the mini-crib fitted sheet or a mattress pad to line this bassinet. The rubber band goes around the frame of the bassinet and the mini-crib size seem to fit the bassinet and the sides nicely (with some extra fabric left). Let me know what you end up using

Default update

My DD came back from pre-school and sat in the stroller. she is 4 years old and very tall (3"6). she could sit in the stroller, her head touching the canopy and her feet on the foot rest. I can't say she was very comfortable, but my point is, that she managed to seat in it. so I know that I will be able to use this stroller easily for 2.5-3 years. and from my experience toddlers barely seat in strollers after that age.
    Then my friend came for a visit with her 1.2 year old, and we did a test drive (around the house) with her DD in the stroller. at first we put her in the bassinet and were surprised that she had plenty of room in it. the wobbliness wasn't that bad with a baby in it. I guess because of the way her weight was spread over the bassinet. I even bent down and checked if I can see any tilt in the head area or feet area. none! maybe there will be a little bit of tilt with a newborn, if you put all of his weight on one side of the stroller, but then you can always put something in the feet area to stabilize it. also seeing her in the bassinet, made me more relaxed about the depth of it. for a 5-6 months baby it is deep enough.
    and again the bassinet was less wobbly with a baby in it(which wasn't that bad at the beginning, but still concerned me).
    then we converted the bassinet to a seat and put her DD in it. she was very comfortable and the seat isn't wobbly at all with a baby in it.
    A praise for the maneuvrability: the 1.2 year old easily pushed my 4 year old sitting in the stroller around the house
    The only thing I am finding weird is that the piece of fabric that is supposed to be in the crotch area isn't folding in the right way?! but maybe I just don't get it??? I also don't understand how am I suposed to height adjust the harnesses? I don't see how can I gain access to the back of the mattress?
    The only thing that really annoys me is the bumper bar, how could they plan it that bad? it is really hard to take it off and put it back?
    and I forgot to say that I hate their manual, good thing that the assembly is mostly intuitive.

Thanks so much for this detailed review!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyzu View Post
    My DD came back from pre-school and sat in the stroller. she is 4 years old and very tall (3"6). she could sit in the stroller, her head touching the canopy and her feet on the foot rest. I can't say she was very comfortable, but my point is, that she managed to seat in it. so I know that I will be able to use this stroller easily for 2.5-3 years. and from my experience toddlers barely seat in strollers after that age.
    Thank you for the info. I was wondering about the same thing. The footrest adjusts up and down, but doesn't extend, so if your baby has longer legs I guess he/she would outgrow the footrest quicker. It's nice to know that a 4 year old still can fit into this, although I am not sure I would continue using this type of stroller with the baby older than 2.5 yr anyway.

Then my friend came for a visit with her 1.2 year old, and we did a test drive (around the house) with her DD in the stroller. at first we put her in the bassinet and were surprised that she had plenty of room in it. the wobbliness wasn't that bad with a baby in it. I guess because of the way her weight was spread over the bassinet. I even bent down and checked if I can see any tilt in the head area or feet area. none! maybe there will be a little bit of tilt with a newborn, if you put all of his weight on one side of the stroller, but then you can always put something in the feet area to stabilize it. also seeing her in the bassinet, made me more relaxed about the depth of it. for a 5-6 months baby it is deep enough.
    and again the bassinet was less wobbly with a baby in it(which wasn't that bad at the beginning, but still concerned me).
    then we converted the bassinet to a seat and put her DD in it. she was very comfortable and the seat isn't wobbly at all with a baby in it.
    A praise for the maneuvrability: the 1.2 year old easily pushed my 4 year old sitting in the stroller around the house
    I tried to roll the stroller over the bump in our apartment (I have a threshold that sticks out in one of our doorways) and it makes the bassinet have a gentle rocking motion, not a jerking motion. I almost feel like the seat is suspended in the air like a hard back hammock of sorts. I guess this should help absorb some shock from going over the rough terrain. I know some people like this while others want a solid unmovable seat with molded shape.

The only thing I am finding weird is that the piece of fabric that is supposed to be in the crotch area isn't folding in the right way?! but maybe I just don't get it??? I also don't understand how am I suposed to height adjust the harnesses? I don't see how can I gain access to the back of the mattress?
    I removed all the belt pads for washing and sort of disassembled the belt. The top 2 straps (shoulder straps) can be pulled out of the buckle and their plastic ends (that go into the buckle) should fit into the rubbery holes in the seat fabric. I lowered the harness by pulling it out of the topmost hole and through the lower hole (kinda like weaving it out of one hole and through the other). The strap is attached to teh mattress, so I don't see any other way to do this. It's a bit hard to weave the plastic parts of the straps through these rubber holes, they don't stretch that much. It helps if you have thin fingers, LOL.

The only thing that really annoys me is the bumper bar, how could they plan it that bad? it is really hard to take it off and put it back?
    and I forgot to say that I hate their manual, good thing that the assembly is mostly intuitive.
    This annoys me too! I don't seem to have enough strength to slide the bumper bar out. They really should have come up with the easier mechanism at least on one side. I don't think I will like to have to do this several times a day taking the baby in and out of the stroller, hopefully I can do without having to take the bar on and off or it becomes more loose over time. the manual is pretty bad, I agree, fortunately, it's been fairly intuitive, not many complicated levers and parts to it and I didn't have to rely on the manual. I find some buttons and levers to be a bit stiff, but I have problems with all the strollers anyway as far as using hand strength is concerned, I don't have very strong thumbs I guess.

I agree that some of the buttons and the levers are a bit stiff, it doesn't bother me that much. the only thing that bothers me is the bumper bar attachment.
    It seems to me that the I'coo didn't think well about all those really minor details: the bumper bar, the way you adjust the height of the straps, the fact that the foot rest is made of fabric and will be very dirty after the baby will start walking. but did a very good job overall with the really important features.
    As I said before: I still have to find the perfect stroller for my needs, and even if I'll find it I am not sure that at this point in my life I am ready to invest more money then I already did. especially bearing in mind that it is totally possible that my baby will hate sitting in strollers, and I will end up rarely using it. I also don't think that I will have the next baby right away so it's not a stroller that I am planing to use on more than one child.
    What about the piece of fabric in the crotch area, did you find it easy to fold over the straps? I have a feeling that I am missing something here, because I can't overlap it the way it looks in the pictures of the stroller?!?!
    By the way: i put the stroller near an open window for a few hours and it doesn't have a smell at all!

Smile More questions from potential i'Coo pacific owner

Hell Jenny,
    thank you for posting such detailed review. I have also been looking at i'Coo strollers(Pacific in particular) and have a few more questions for you :

1. Do you think the stroller would fit tall people ,like me: I am 6 feet tall and my hubby is 6F 3'?

2. What is the quality of the seat ? Is it very sturdy or it is soft like in City Mini kind of seat ? I like the feature of being able to convert the seat to a bassinet but not sure how I would be able to carry the extra pad that goes inside of it as it is not a soft pad that I would be able to fold from what I see in the video. My kid also used to fall asleep in the stroller but she would be sitting up first and then if she feel asleep, i would convert the seat into a bassinet - that was Peg Perego Venezia stroller that is not on the market any longer.

Thank you for responding.

Default Update!!!

I love this stroller!!! It is perfect for a newborn! it's not wobbly at all, when there is a baby inside it! I went for a walk with it on the grass and on some rough terrain and it performed perfectly. it folds very easily, the canopy is amazing, because it can be tilted in both directions and always protect my baby from the sun. the bassinet is deep enough for the baby and with the mattress that comes with it, the bassinet feels as firm as any other bassinet out there.

I've been using I'coo Pacific stroller with my newborn son for two months in bassinet mode only, so this review won't be complete until I have a chance to use it in the seat mode. But here is my review I promised long ago A lot of things here have already been mentioned, so I am adding my personal experience after 2 months of using this stroller extensively in NYC, taking it for long walks, taking it to some shopping trips and a few restaurants.

I can say that this is a great stroller and does the job great getting us around our immediate NYC areas. It has been to a few restaurants indoor and outdoor and we were able to maneuver it and park it at the table (of course these were not posh restaurants for a fancy evening out). I have managed to take it to a few smaller stores and sandwich shops, but on many occasions I have happily accepted the help from the strangers who would hold open the doors for me while I struggle my giganto-stroller into the tiny places with stairs or raised thresholds. We have taken it once on a long car trip and I cannot say this is a great travel stroller as it is bulky when folded for a small trunk, but so are all the strollers with large rear wheels. The advantage of this one over let's say Bugaboo is that it folds very easily and in one piece.

Like the OP mentioned this is not the most perfect stroller, but I don't think such a thing exists anyway. I would give this stroller 4 stars out of 5 as it's a new model and there are some quirks that need to be worked out such as a very stiff and unusable bumper bar and the entire bassinet tilting. Most cons mentioned have simple solutions and some probably won't affect many users.

Pros:
    • Lightweight and small footprint for a full size stroller
    I realized that I am not a big fan of large strollers, this stroller is pretty light for a full size stroller, it's about the same as Bugaboo Frog and it is possible to lift it with the baby in it for a strong person. I cannot do it, unless I use the bumper bar to lift it by and still it's just awkward to do this in bassinet mode. DH was able to lift it and carry it by himself down a few steps in front of our building. When we use these stairs together, we usually lift the stroller together instead of using annoying handicapped trail.

• Glides easily and effortlessly
    It's really easy to push this stroller maybe because it is so lightweight, I love pushing it. The frame is elegant and the stroller is stable. On a smooth surface it pretty much rolls by itself. It maneuvers very well and is very good in tight spaces too. I cannot say that it can be easily steered one handed in bassinet mode fully loaded, although I do it, it requires some arm/hand strength.

• Handle design
    I love the handle on this stroller, it's very convenient, you can hold it in the middle or on the sides, it's sort of ergonomic design. I also like that it goes up and down which reduces the dimensions of the stroller (makes it shorter), which is convenient if trying to get into a small elevator or park your stroller next to your table at a restaurant. I have to also mention that I am only 5'4", I am not sure what the handle would feel like for really tall parents and whether they would kick the back of the stroller with their feet while walking if the handle is raised all the way since this brings the parent's body closer to the frame. I have a pretty long stride for a shorter person, so I actually kick the back of many strollers with my feet. I find Pacific to be comfy enough for me for really long walks, but I don't like to have the handle in the fully upright or fully down position to be too close to the frame.

• Seat design
    Bassinet and seat are the same piece, when you are done with the bassinet, there is nothing to store. If you have limited space like I do you will appreciate it. I love that the bassinet converts into a seat and back super easily. I still have to use the feature of converting the seat into the bassinet and back in real life when my baby is older, but it would be definitely advantageous when it comes to taking your baby on a long walk and allowing him/her to take a nap in comfort of a fully reclined flat seat with raised walls. You can take it on a picnic to a park and use it as a child's day bed And it will fit an older child (that usually outgrows most stroller dedicated bassinets) because this one is very long. It's also nice that the seat itself can be molded to whatever shape with the help of straps and that the foot rest is adjustable.

• Height adjustable seat option
    It's handy when you want the baby sit up higher and sometimes lower (if you are sitting on the grass or low bench for example) to have the baby at your level. It's not as advanced as Stokke height adj feature, but no other stroller is either, it's nice at least to have two positions, although now I pretty much only used it in its highest position.

• Smooth ride for a stroller with no front wheel suspension
    It's relatively smooth and not different or even easier than Bugaboo Chameleon. I tried Chameleon on a smooth brick road together with my stroller and it was harder to push the Bug. It could also be that my friend's baby is much larger (20lb) than my newborn, but I had my stroller in bassinet mode, which is not as maneuverable, so not a fair comparison I guess. Overall, I've taken this stroller all over within 2 mile radius of our building on very long walks, on nicer trails and some gnarly sidewalks and it was easy enough to manage and did the job just fine. I don't have much to compare as I've never used any AT stroller or strollers with lots of suspension IRL, but I think this stroller rides pretty nicely if you don't push it fast and aggressively over particularly rough spots.

• Super easy fold
    We have taken it on a trip and it was easy to fold to put into a trunk, it is not a compact fold though, but there is nothing sticky and it folds easily each time. It's also a very simple mechanism, nothing to fiddle with.

• Nice canopy design
    Canopy can be tilted to shield the baby from the sun. I also love that it unsnaps from the back to provide ventilation on really hot days, especially since it has a zipper that allows to change its size. I used to zip the canopy to make smaller and tilt it to allow the air in from the back of the bassinet on hot days. I also sometimes put a bug net over it, which creates sort of a huge ventilated window.

• Accessible basket
    Sometimes we would put a large backpack in since it clears the space between the basket and bassinet. I don't think it will be as accessible for really large items once the seat is used in its upright position facing the parent.

• Cool factor
    rnot many of these around yet, so it looks pretty unique for those who are tired of the Bugaboos, Vistas and the like.

• Free car seat adapter and free footmuff that zips into the mattress seat pad
    free car seat adapter
    Two more things you don't have to worry about to buy. See my review of the rain cover below in the cons section.

Cons:

• No suspension on front wheels
    I haven't had the experience of pushing AT strollers or great suspension strollers outside of the stores, so I cannot say whether the ride on I'coo Pacific is any bumpier. But there are parts of the road that are particularly bumpy and once our road was getting re-paved, so I felt the stroller was a bit bumpy for a newborn using the provided hard mattress. I was actually worried he was going to get a concussion (as any first time paranoid parent). So, I bought one of these body snugglers (Summer infant or Kiddopotamus) that provide head support and padding for the entire body. This thing worked great inside the stroller and it kept my baby from sliding as well as supporting his head and cradling his body. Overall, I think this stroller is pretty much the same as Vista in terms of the ride, Vista is also a bit bumpy on some surfaces, both strollers have EVA wheels, so it's not AT and you cannot expect much of a smooth ride I guess. Vista also has stiff suspension unlike Bugaboo, so, it's similar to Pacific and Targo which don't have wheel suspension at all. I think the suspension is a part of the frame design as it has a bit of a give and bounce to it, but not as much as strollers with the dedicated wheel suspension I would think. Overall, the quality of the ride is very good and the stroller is very comfy to push over long long walks.

• Bassinet tilts and baby slides
    This is the common problem mentioned several times by other owners of this stroller. I noticed this problem too, except I think mine tilts forward more. I think I managed to correct this problem by putting baby's head as far back towards the canopy as possible and putting a small travel pillow at the feet to prevent him a bit from sliding forward. Also, using a body snuggler or body support would help fix baby's body in a certain part of the stroller. I found this helpful to prevent sliding. I think if you use the provided harness you should be ok with the whole sliding situation. I didn't want to use the harness with such a small baby, especially if he is swaddled. I also wanted to line the mattress with the nicer fabric, so I wrapped it with the organic mini-crib sheet. In the beginning I have put the sheet (it has the elastic to stay put) over the entire bassinet lining the walls with it too. But this made the sliding problem worse since the sheet would shift as it's not ideally fitted for this bassinet. I quit the idea of lining the walls with it and just used it for the mattress only. Now, I can say I am happy with the bassinet, it seems to be straight to me and my baby doesn't seem to be sliding to have to adjust him every minute like I used to do before, which was a huge PITA and the reason I was pissed for not getting a Bugaboo or a Vista.

• Bumper bar is very hard to remove and put back
    This is another flaw that's already been mentioned. I pretty much cannot do this myself unless I apply a lot of force and try to knock it off, but I wouldn't want to do this with the baby in the carriage, so this makes the bumper bar pretty useless if you cannot easily remove and attach it. When using it in the bassinet mode It's easy enough to put the baby inside with it attached. I also see why the manufacturer made it very hard to pop off in case you want to use it to lift the bassinet by. I used it a few times to lift my stroller up some steep thresholds or steps in some stores, but at this point we just have it removed. Once we start using the seat I would like to put it back, so this may become the issue later if not being able to put the baby into the seat with this thing attached. I am hoping it would loosen up with time.

• Crappy rain cover
    The rain cover of this stroller doesn't have any window opening for baby to breathe or for mother to put the hand through to adjust the baby, it has tini little holes in it. I tried to breathe through it myself and almost suffocated, no way I would use this for my baby. It also stunk as this is a PVC cover like most rain covers are. So, I bought Orbit PVC free rain cover in large size. It has a nice window with the velcro closure which can be opened to any degree and it allows air in while baby is completely protected from the rain. I love that cover! It fits very very snuggly over the bassinet, it's a bit hard to put on as it's not fitted for this stroller, but it works. I anticipate it would be easier to use once the stroller is in the seat position. It's also easier to fold and the material of that rain cover feels soooo much better. It's expensive, but I recommend it and it will fit a bunch of other strollers too.

• No mosquito net
    I had to buy my own - Stokke bug net works really great on this stroller! I love this net, it has a zipper on the front to access the baby. Basically, I had to invest into my own rain and bug covers and spent additional $70 on both, but I use them often, so it was money well spent. Orbit rain cover actually comes with the bug net, but I bought the Stokke one first and to be honest like it more because it fits the stroller better and it has a zipper.

• Basket is too shallow
    It is a plus and a minus, because shallow basket allows super easy access, but low walls don't keep whole a lot of items easily, stuff can fall out of it, especially from the back. The solution is to use one or two bigger bags and put stuff into bags. The stroller basket easily fits a good size backpack stuffed to the max, because it's a lot of clearance between the bottom of my bassinet in its highest position and the basket. I also loaded it with a bunch of plastic bags when I went shopping. Any large items that didn’t fit I carried attached to the handle. It was easy to push the stroller fully loaded because it just pushes easily.

• Fabric stunk out of the box
    required cleaning before use, not a problem anymore though. I wrote about this before, might not be an issue for every person.

• Bassinet mattress padding
    The mattress is essentially a board covered with a really thin layer of foam and isn't padded well for a newborn. A simple solution to it is to buy your own infant snuzzler or padding for the baby's head. I found it too bumpy to use without the head support.

• Seat doesn't have fully upright position
    This isn't a problem yet for us, as our baby is too small to be in the seat, but I can forsee it might become a problem later especially if I decide to remove and not use the annoying bumper bar.
    Last edited by PGTB; 06-25-2010 at 04:32 PM.