Just got my I'coo Pacific.

Let me start with saying: this is not a perfect and a fantastic stroller.
BUT: it's a very good stroller in general and specially for the price (I paid 420$, and it was a stretch on our budget).
I might repeat in my review some of the things that have been said on the forum before.

Let me start with the pros:

It is a light weight stroller, for a full stroller and an all terrain stroller.
# Assembled dimensions: 29.5" x 24" x 42"
# Folded dimensions:30.5" x 24.25" x 9 "
# Weight: 23 pounds

It is a very easy to fold and unfold, but it's a big stroller when folded, it will fit in most cars, but unless you have an regular size SUV it will take most of the space in your trunk. If you really need to travel with it and space in the trunk is an issue, you can take off the wheels and the seat. that way you will be able to save some space, and it really takes a minute to assemble it all back together as soon as you get to your destination.
with that in mind: I don't think it's a good stroller to travel with. but I haven't seen any full size strollers with a good maneuvrabillity (large wheels and a comfortable seat), that can be considered a good stroller for traveling. I would probably get a cheep umbrella stroller latter on just for that purpose.

I LOVE the way it moves, I think that it is in the same class as the expensive strollers (Mutsy, Bugaboo, etc.)

the frame of the stroller seems very high quality and well built. the basket is on the small side, but I am not going to put groceries in it or anything like that. it will easily contain some toys for the park and even a blanket, which is all I need form the basket. it is also very easy to access the basket in any seat configuration.
I like the fact that the wheels are from rubber and not inflattablle. I had inflatable wheels in my previous stroller (with my DD, who is 4 years old now), and it was pain in the ass!!! I had a flat tire once a month or two! and if you are on a walk far from home it is a big problem!
The wheels can be easily detached so you can wash them if they are muddy.

The handle is adjustable but it's not telescopic. I don't really care what feature makes the handle adjustable as long as it provides the results. I am 5"8 and my husband is 6 feet tall: the height of the handle is perfect for us (or me with high heels). I tried walking with the stroller around the house and had enough space for my feet, never bumped into the bar that connects the rear wheels. my 4 year old DD can also push the stroller if you put the handle down.

The seat: it is reversible so your child can face you or the world while strolling. it's a nice feature, but I could live without it (didn't have it with my DD) the reason that it's not very important for me is my previous experience: the first month when my DD got out of the bassinet and started sitting in the stroller (around 5-6 months) she was a little bit upset not seeing me in the beginning. but she got used to it very fast and was very happy facing the world. So the reversibility of the seat is not something that is worth investing money in.

The seat can be easily converted to a bassinet, it really takes a minute to convert it. and I wanted only a stroller that came with a bassinet, because I love to take long walks, sometimes for a couple of hours and I think that the most healthy and comfortable way for the baby to be is to sleep in a bassinet versus a car seat. my DD would nap for hours outside in the park (on good weather days she would be with me outside most of the day and I used to put her to nap on the belly: which contributed to a very strong back).
I would say that the conversion from seat to bassinet is a very important feature for me: not because I am going to do it frequently, your baby needs a bassinet for the first 5-6 months and doesn't really need a seat. but once they are older and seat upright, they tend to fall asleep on long walks and than it is very important for me to recline the seat to a fully flat position. where they can sleep on their side or even on the belly and not to wake up every time they need to change position.
The bassinet is very long but not very deep and wide, but it seems comfy enough for a 5 months old baby to nap in it, with adult supervision. the stroller comes with an additional mattress for the bassinet, which is very important for me: i don't think that while the baby is lying in the bassinet there is a need to use the straps, and the additional mattress hides them and the baby won't feel them underneath his back.

You don't need to store an extra bassinet.
The stroller comes with a universal car seat adapter.

The seat can be elevated, it's a nice feature to have when you go to the restaurant or just need to feed your baby when you are spending long hours outside form home.

The seat is upright enough in my opinion: I think that the most upright position it's maybe a 100°, which is enough.

The canopy is huge and can be moved to different positions and shade the baby from the sun from every angle. the stroller comes with a rain shield and a foot muff for colder days, and this is nice for the price.

The foot rest is adjustable in multi positions, and it's a very important feature, that makes the seat very deep.

The assembly is very easy.

The cons:

As I said before, I think that the frame is perfect. the only problems I can see are with the seat.

First and most important: the bassinet is a little bit wobbly. as someone mentioned in one of the previous reviews of this stroller. I think it was Zane who said:"It tilts so the baby's head is going down a hill. So, I now have to use the car seat adaptor, whcih defeats the point of buying a stroller w/a bassinet seat. I had little the fact that you can raise the seat height, but when the seat height is in the up position is when the seat seems really unstable so you have to keep it locked and the low position anyway"
I haven't delivered yet, so I can't say that I used it with my baby in it, but I put 8 pounds of books on the side where the head of the baby is supposed to be lying and it did tilted the stroller to a maybe 2-3 angle degrees. and keep in mind that the weight of the baby is not only in his head. so over all I don't think that it would be a problem. even if the bassinet will be a little bit tilted in the head side, you can always put something in the legs side to even it. so it is a little flaw of the stroller but not a drastic one.

The other down side of the stroller is that the seat is not very deep, it's OK but I would prefer it to be a little deeper( for the 2-3 year old) but the back of the seat is high enough for a 3 year old to seat in it.

I don't like the bumper bar: it's not easily removable, but it is height adjustable. this is a really big flaw in the stroller. I would prefer to have a snack tray instead. the only good thing about it is that it is washable.

The other down side of the stroller that the fabric isn't fully removable, so you cant put the seat in to the washing machine.

PGTB was worried that the seat has a strong smell. I do feel a smell but I think it's a normal smell that comes with every new stroller, nothing exceptional here. she was also saying that the fabric isn't organic or as nice as in other more expensive strollers. I don't see a big problem with that, and plan to put some kind of a sheet on the mattress any way.

I also am not very satisfied with the safety strap system, I don't think that the locking mechanism is made from a strong matterial. and I can't comprehend the way that the little piece of fabric that overlaps on the lock is supposed to be.

Overall I like the stroller and would recommend it. specially if you are on a budget and can't afford to buy a 700-800$ stroller.