Default How to keep sippy cup valves from getting "lost" in dishwasher?

We just switched to sippy cups and have been putting the valves in the munchkin holder thing that we used to use for all the bottle parts. But the valves still end up at the bottom of the dishwasher. Do they make a special container I can put in the dishwasher so the valves get washed but don't get lost in the dishwasher?

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My dishwasher has a flat tray that snaps to the front of the top shelf. I put the valves there & have never lost one.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have little mesh baskets that I love. I just looked on the BRU website and didn't see them, but that's where we got them. They're perfect for small items like valves because the mesh is fine, like a window screen but stretchy, and there's a clasp at the top.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We use the dishwasher bottle basket since we used Dr. Brown's we always had this for all the random parts. Great for lots of little things that fly around inside the dishwasher.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I just put mine in the cutlery rack.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Prince Lionheart Dishwasher Basket Combo

We have this set ... haven't tried the round basket yet since we're still using bottles but it's meant for sippy cup valves. The 2 rectangular baskets have been great.
    ~ Becca

DS: 11/09
    DC: Arriving 12/11