Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb I stole *wink, wink* a carseat from Diapers.com...AWESOME DEAL!

I've been meaning to update about this. "poobear" baby bargains forum member helped me get THE BEST DEAL on a Britax...but the codes will work on other seats as well....

I bought a Britax Frontier 85 (regularly $279) for $166 and I got a free pack of diapers.

Here is how I did it.

#1. Sign up for Bing Cashback.. They will put your money in paypal for you, or I think they can send a check. If you don't have a windows live ID...Just sign up for a hotmail email account and then you will have one...Then you can sign up for Bing Cashback. Complete the Bing registration process through your hotmail or windows live account.

#2. Find the product you are looking for on sale at another website. I used Hipmonkey.com they have a coupon code right now "20thanks".

#3. Register for an account at Diapers.com, I used my new hotmail email account to register so the bing cashback would all be in the same email but I don't know if it was necessary.

#5. Call Diapers.com and tell them that you want a price match. When I did this they looked on the hipmonkey website and saw that the 20thanks code gave a $56 discount on my carseat...so they just added $56 to my account. I told them that I wanted to browse the website and check out online.

#6. Search for your item using the Bing Cashback Search Engine. . Find the diapers.com link (mine was right at the top of the page as a sponsored link when I searched the word carseat through bing). Click on the diapers.com link through bing and when you checkout at diapers.com you will get your bing cashback notice in your email.

#7. Log into diapers.com and add the item to your account. I was a first time customer at diapers.com so I used the code "PLUS10PCT" for additional 10% off your first purchase. I think you have to buy diapers, and spend more than $49 for this code to work but you can use a referral code and get them free...I added a $9.99 pack of Huggies and the referral code I used gave me $10 so they were free. Search www.retailmenot.com for referral codes.

#8. I'm not 100% sure this is still available, but I filled it out and sent it in anyway....diapers.com gives you a free subscription to Parenting magazine with your first order...You can fill out this rebate to send in and get $10 back instead. It was $15 when I ordered?

So here is the breakdown of my deal:

$279 carseat
    -$56 for hipmonkey price match
    -$22 for 10% diapers.com code
    -$20 for 10% bing cashback
    -$15 (now $10 sorry) for Parenting Magazine rebate
    plus free 2 day shipping
    =$166 and a free pack of diapers.

Yay!!!!
    Last edited by missym; 04-17-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Woooohooo! What a great deal! I did a similar thing and got a Boulevard for $130 and a Roundabout 50 for $107- and thats before the Bing cashback. I love websites that allow you to stack coupons- you can score awesome deals that way.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

Sweetum is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    Woooohooo! What a great deal! I did a similar thing and got a Boulevard for $130 and a Roundabout 50 for $107- and thats before the Bing cashback. I love websites that allow you to stack coupons- you can score awesome deals that way.
    BLVD for $130!! that's practically free! I did the same and got one for $200. Was yours one that was on closeout, or a very special color/fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineandme View Post
    BLVD for $130!! that's practically free! I did the same and got one for $200. Was yours one that was on closeout, or a very special color/fabric?
    Yup, it was the Sutton which was one closeout.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Default how?

Can either of you who got the boulevard for $130 or $200 tell me step by step what you did? I just tried the same and it won't let me use the Britax15 code on a closeout or that code and the 10percent code with the Britax code on a non-closeout carseat at diapers.com. Also, I can't find this for a cheaper price on another website besides diapers.com.

Can one of you help me? Thanks!

I wonder if the BRITAX15 for 15% off code will also stack. And, I just saw that there is a Parenting magazine offer for first time customers who purchase $75. The rebate on the subscription is $10.

Default Update...

OK...I figured it out. However, the Britax15 coupon will not stack with whatever price match you get...but the plus10pct coupon will stack. I ended up getting a Britax Boulevard CS, a Britax Roundabout 50, and 1 pack of Pampers for $355.77 before the parenting mag rebate or the bing cashback. I thought this was a pretty good deal...what do you guys think?

Default Anyone received their order yet?

Hi fellow parents,
    I was wondering if anyone has received their order yet and wheter you were satisfied. I know that some online places buy in bulk so even though you are purchasing a car seat now, the manufacture date may be 2009 and effectively lessening the useful life by a year. Anyone has encountered that with diapers.com? I know that when I was buying a forward facing carseat a couple of years ago, for example, the one at babiesrus was at least 6 mo older than the one I ordered from a local privately owned baby superstore.

By the way, the "britax15" code cannot be combined with the 10% off promo code. Too bad. I wonder if it can be combined with the price match!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If it's for the Frontier 85, it just came out a month ago so they won't be old.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast