Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedheadMama View Post
    OK...I figured it out. However, the Britax15 coupon will not stack with whatever price match you get...but the plus10pct coupon will stack. I ended up getting a Britax Boulevard CS, a Britax Roundabout 50, and 1 pack of Pampers for $355.77 before the parenting mag rebate or the bing cashback. I thought this was a pretty good deal...what do you guys think?
    Yay!!!! That sounds like a good deal to me. Do you know how much your bing Cashback was? Did you do it? I was suprised that it gave me the full 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by superclam View Post
    Hi fellow parents,
    I was wondering if anyone has received their order yet and wheter you were satisfied. I know that some online places buy in bulk so even though you are purchasing a car seat now, the manufacture date may be 2009 and effectively lessening the useful life by a year. Anyone has encountered that with diapers.com? I know that when I was buying a forward facing carseat a couple of years ago, for example, the one at babiesrus was at least 6 mo older than the one I ordered from a local privately owned baby superstore.

By the way, the "britax15" code cannot be combined with the 10% off promo code. Too bad. I wonder if it can be combined with the price match!
    I bought the Frontier 85...and it was just released...so it was new. You might be able to call and ask customer service.

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Great find--I've never used and not familiar with Bing!

And how does the parenting mag rebate work--I get these in the mail so no idea how that happened or if it elminates this rebate option for me.

thank you rocklobster for the great savings tip!

I am due any day now and decided to buy a Britax Chaperone. $230 retail, got it for $155 using the 20% off price match + the britax15 (15% off) + the $10 referral + a free pack of diapers. And there is an additional $15 at bing waiting for the 60-days release and the $10 rebate from Parenting Mag. So if the bing and Parenting $$ come through, the bottom line will be $130. Thank you, thank you!!!
    Last edited by superclam; 04-19-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Your welcome!!!! Yay! I'm sooo glad it worked out for you

Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    Great find--I've never used and not familiar with Bing!

And how does the parenting mag rebate work--I get these in the mail so no idea how that happened or if it elminates this rebate option for me.
    This was my first time using bing too! it was super easy. just sign up, and then you have to specifically shop through the bing cash back website...when you are done shopping...they will send you an email about your rewards

I'm not sure about the magazine either, I've heard the rebate takes a while...I don't know what will happen if you already subscribe to it...good luck!
    Last edited by rocklobster; 04-20-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Wow! Thanks for the tips!

I am due any day now and decided to buy a Britax Chaperone. $230 retail, got it for $155 using the 20% off price match + the britax15 (15% off) + the $10 referral + a free pack of diapers. And there is an additional $15 at bing waiting for the 60-days release and the $10 rebate from Parenting Mag. So if the bing and Parenting $$ come through, the bottom line will be $130. Thank you, thank you!!!
    How did you get britax15 to work with the price match?
    I am just trying it and it says that britax15 cannot be combined with any pricematch coupon !!

Default DIAPERS.COM is having britax sale now

SO I just went on Today April 20.. to see if I could do the same thing. My friend is wanting 2 frontiers...and I wanted to help her order and get for such a good deal.

So I did everything you said in the beginning.. and when I called to price match with hipmonkey.com on diapers.com ..

The lady came back and said because hipmonkey states that the seats are on pre-order..they (diapers.com) can't price match a website.. that doesn't actually have the seat in stock and ready to ship... so couldn't get the 20% off price match to match 20% off that hipmonkey is offering.

BUT Diapers.com is having britax sale 15% off ......So when you check out on diapers.com in the promotional code box type britax15......... go through the bing cashbask home site and go to diapers.com that way to get bing cashback..

$279 full price .....

The 15% off = $41.85 (britax15 is code to use on diapers.com)

$23.72 for bing cashback

$23 for 10% for being new customer and first purchase on diapers.com

$10 for Parenting magazine rebate

FREE SHIPPING

GRAND TOTAL: $180.43 instead of $166 STILL A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH OH BY THE WAY ON DIAPERS.COM THEY ARE DOING CLOSEOUT SALE ON THE ORIGINAL BRITAX FRONTIER FOR $229 SO DO ALL THAT ON ORIGINAL FRONTIER AND THAT IS A STEAL OF A DEAL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 801kelle; 04-21-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: ADDED INFO
    Kelle
    Mom to Riley (05-03)
    (She's a girl, not a boy)
    Used to sit in REGENT
    NOW SITS IN FRONTIER
    WE LOVE!!!

Default DIAPERS.COM is having britax sale now

SO I just went on Today April 20.. to see if I could do the same thing. My friend is wanting 2 frontiers...

So I did everything you said in the beginning.. and when I called to price match with hipmonkey.com on diapers.com ..

The lady came back and said because hipmonkey states that the seats are on pre-order..

SO they can't price match a website.. that doesn't actually have the seat in stock and ready to ship...

BUT Diapers.com is having britax sale 15% off ......so ordering through the bing cashbask home site and going onto diapers.com ..

$279 full price .....

The 15% off = $41.85 (britax15 is code to use on diapers.com)

$23.72 for bing cashback

$23 for 10% for being new customer and first purchase on diapers.com

$10 for Parenting magazine rebate

FREE SHIPPING

GRAND TOTAL: $180.43 instead of $166 STILL A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH OH BY THE WAY ON DIAPERS.COM THEY ARE DOING CLOSEOUT SALE ON THE ORIGINAL BRITAX FRONTIER FOR $229 SO DO ALL THAT ON ORIGINAL FRONTIER AND THAT IS A STEAL OF A DEAL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 801kelle; 04-21-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: ADDED INFO
    Kelle
    Mom to Riley (05-03)
    (She's a girl, not a boy)
    Used to sit in REGENT
    NOW SITS IN FRONTIER
    WE LOVE!!!

I had the guy on the phone say the same thing about Hipmonkey. The website said something about pre-orders ship March 22nd, so he gave it to me. He said Hipmonkey hadn't updated their website. FYI. Good deal anyway!!! Thanks again....I'm expecting mine to arrive today.

I love a good deal...so glad this is working for everyone

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast