Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ugliest? Gotta be my 400 nail pops! Hopefully, they'll be gone soon! Weirdest? Not ugly weird, but our 1950's stove gets a comment from EVERYONE who walks in the door. It's pretty unusual I'd say.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Our upstairs was renovated in the early 80's. The toilet and sink are dark blue. NOt very practical for tooth brushing. The carpet in the master bedroom was also dark blue but we had it replaced before we moved in.

LarsMal is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Well, I live in a new construction so the house itself is good. But the framed Yoda puzzle (courtesy of DHs bachelor days) does nothing for our bonus room decor!
    We're in new construction, too, so our house is fine. DH definitely has a few things around that I'd like to get rid of---- his ALF doll!!!

We also have a dictionary stand in our family room. It's special because DH's grandmother carved it by hand, but I dunno...it's weird to me! It looks like we have a lectern sitting in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMal View Post
    We also have a dictionary stand in our family room. It's special because DH's grandmother carved it by hand, but I dunno...it's weird to me! It looks like we have a lectern sitting in the corner.
    That sounds totally cool to me! I'd love it. Do you have a dictionary on it?
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lowrioh View Post
    That's easy....our bizarre 1970's "rec room". These are some pictures that we took before we bought the house. Right now we use the room as an additional play space for DD so we are leaving it as is.....it is actually quite a conversation piece.
    You win

No pics but our sink, toilet, tub, floor tiles and wall tiles are all blue..... but none of the blues are identical.

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Our stupid den, or "man cave". We never did fix it, it has old wood paneling on the walls and teal carpet. GAG!

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

hmmmmm.....well it's mostly stuff that DH has gotten from his family that I just haven't found the time to unpack yet
    Our old house had tons of ugly/weird stuff that we were able to replace.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well, I think from visitor's comments it must be the Learning Tower. People seem to think it is ridiculous even after explanation.

Ugly country blue vinyl siding the original owners chose for this house in the 90s...now if I had $15K it would be the first to go!
    SAHM to:

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

not really weird, just ugly, the broken intercom system from the 50's (in the kitchen, bedrooms, back yard, and at the front door) and the fireplace with this huge jagged hearth and matching jagged wall that goes all the way up to the ceiling and is maybe 5 or 6 feet wide. if we owned this home, i would rip those out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast