Reina is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thumbs up Pampers sale at Shop Rite supermarkets in New Jersey.

I was just at a Shop Rite in Northern NJ. Pampers diapers are all $6.00 off per box. All Pampers diapers are included in the sale. The sale is not mentioned in the weekly circular or on the website.

Also, you get a $4.00 storewide coupon that you can spend on anything on your next visit (excludes Procter & gamble products). Which makes the whole deal even better!

For example: 1 box of Swaddler Sensitive Size 3 - 62/box is $18.00 (regular 24.00) Comes to $0.29 per diaper. (on Amazon the same item is $0.39 per diaper)

Just wanted to share!

LD92599 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It sounds like a managers special maybe.....can you post which SR? I was in the Paramus store this AM and yesterday and that store definitely has alot more "in store" specials then the Shoprites i usually stop at.

Reina is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    It sounds like a managers special maybe.....can you post which SR? I was in the Paramus store this AM and yesterday and that store definitely has alot more "in store" specials then the Shoprites i usually stop at.
    I was at the Chatham store. one of my friends also confirmed Franklin and Millburn stores...

I just got 2 at the Jersey City location. thanks, OP.

Drugstore.com has better deal on pampers sensetive. If you go through bing.com, search for "shampoo" you get 20% cashback. They sell size 3 pack of 132 diapers for 41.99. After big cashback that is 25 cents per diaper. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.