Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    himom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Ugh, little girls in lingerie doing sexual moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqWQEOe1k

Saw this tonight and was really creeped out. I'm one of the ones who didn't like that pink little-girl bikini a few weeks back, but this is just over the top. I might be able to get past the dance moves, but the way these little girls are dressed is ridiculous.

One of the moms interviewed kept insisting these are "dance moves, not sex moves," but SHE was covered up to her neck and dressed tastefully when doing her interview. Her daughter wasn't so lucky.

I don't understand the thought process by the parents when they dressed these babies. What do they think those type of clothes (with those faux boots and faux garters!) are designed for? Highlighting dance moves? No. Showing off choreography? No. Getting men hot? Yes. This is why those types of clothes are worn in the bedroom with a lover rather than at the beach, the mall, to sleep in, etc. You will NEVER see that kind of outfit in any other situation than one designed to elicit sexual thoughts.

The sick, sad thing is that pedophiles all over the world are no doubt giving themselves a nice treat with this video. These parents need to take a parenting class.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I've heard a lot of talk about this, but just watched your link anf OMG, I had no idea that their outfits were THAT skanky! I wonder why all of the parents went along with this, it makes me shake my head.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm not even going to watch, on the grounds that it's too early in the day to vomit.
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

Add me to the "refusing to click" category.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

blisstwins is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They are AMAZING dancers, but that routine is disgusting for such young girls. Shame on those parents and that school.

I'll take your word for it...I can't get myself to watch it
    SAHM to:

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Isn't there a way to get stuff like that pulled off Youtube? (Granted, I haven't watched it either, but I have no doubt I would agree with you!)

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I think that those outfits are ridiculous, and I see no need for a child that age to be thrusting their pelvis they way these girls are -- no matter how talented a dancer they may be. I'm sure they could have found a more age appropriate song and come up with an equally challenging choreography that is not as sexually suggestive. What were those parents thinking?!

Ok I feel icky now.

Why couldn't they have dresssed them like Beyonce in the video? She wore a black leotard. That would have been a lot more appropriate.

They are great dancers though.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

It looked like a group lap/stripper dance.
    I don't think I thrusted my hips like that in college and I cringe at my dancing back then.

Note to self: Don't allow DC watch Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it.
    --Moses Maimonides

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast