Quote Originally Posted by lareigna View Post
Have you seen the new colors for 2010? They four new one: Orion (all black), Romantic ( black and grey), Starlet (red and pink), and Surf (blue and yellow iirc?)
Love the Liteway, but good thing about the Mac is the lifetime warranty, though. Hard decision! In the end the Liteway won over for me because of the price, I got it at BRU with a 20% coupon among other things and the extra weight didn't bother me too much. Loved the larger wheels too.

Just to throw this in there, have you thought about the Si?

I'm so not helping, sorry!

I saw all the color options and really didn't like them. Liked the Starlet the best--that's the one I played with, but I would really just prefer all red. I guess I don't like the 2 toned thing. Actually I'm considering Fuego if I got the Chicco, but haven't seen it IRL. I'm wondering if the red is orangish red (which I would hate) or red like on the Starlet. Anyone seen one IRL and know?

Has the Chicco held up well? How long have you had it? And have you travelled on a plane with it yet? I'm really leaning towards this one, but don't want it broken before we even get to disney!