Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Do you live anywhere near a buy buy baby? They carry all those strollers in store (the trip/swift, triumph, and liteway). I believe you can often find a swift (basically falls between a triumph and a quest) for less than $100 on Amazon (and you can have diapers.com pricematch and get 10% back from bing
    Less than $100, really? That could really be an option, then. I'll have to check it out IRL, though. We're going to be going to another store soon on a road trip and hopefully they have a good selection there.

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My DH vetoed the idea of buying the strollers from diapers.com and then returning the one we don't want (because he is the one that will end up taking care of it).

To makemyself more crzy, i keep thinking about the BJCM - mainly for the sunshade. is that crazy? this will be the stroller we keep in the car and use for plane travel. we travel by plane about 4 times a year.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by theriviera View Post
    My DH vetoed the idea of buying the strollers from diapers.com and then returning the one we don't want (because he is the one that will end up taking care of it).
    Does he know that you just have to tape it up and slap the label on. Diapers.com can arrange a pick-up at your house.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

To makemyself more crzy, i keep thinking about the BJCM - mainly for the sunshade. is that crazy? this will be the stroller we keep in the car and use for plane travel. we travel by plane about 4 times a year.
    One of the great things about diapers.com is that you can just call them and they'll send a UPS guy out to your house to pick up the stroller. Soooo convenient!

On the BJCM - I bought one for my mom who watches DD full time as her one-and-only. I've borrowed it a few times for travel and it's the best thing ever! The sunshade is awesome. Even though my Quest is light and teeny, we walk even more when we're on vacation and I don't feel like it would be "enough" stroller for my needs (see other thread).

As much as I dream about a reversible Bugaboo Bee +, I would be nervous about flying with it for fear of damage. Not that I don't worry about the BJCM getting damaged, because I do, but not as much stress as I would about my Vista or another expensive stroller.
    Mom to DD 8/09

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I decided on the BJCM. I went to the store yesterday and tried both. I was leaning toward the BJCM but I wanted a second opinion so I went to a second store near DH's work and he met me there. Yes, the BJCM is bigger but the fold is so much easier! I will be traveling alone with DD this summer so I practiced folding up the stroller while holding on to DD. The BJCM was easier for me. Plus, I love that canopy!

lorinick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I decided on the BJCM. I went to the store yesterday and tried both. I was leaning toward the BJCM but I wanted a second opinion so I went to a second store near DH's work and he met me there. Yes, the BJCM is bigger but the fold is so much easier! I will be traveling alone with DD this summer so I practiced folding up the stroller while holding on to DD. The BJCM was easier for me. Plus, I love that canopy!
    You will love the stroller. I traded the Mac Quest for the Mini and have missed my Mac even once. There are so many great things about the mini. Love it!

I just wrote about this in another thread, but I have a triumph and a BJCM, and while I love both, I think I love my BJCM just a little more.
    The canopy, the fold, the recline... I think you'll be happy with your purchase

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3